Animal Crossing WW has been hacked

TomCloud9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I know that everyone has seen ebay has AC:WW rare items and money up for sell. Well I interested how these people got these items and how they made this money so fast and found this website explains it all and how to do it. I think it takes all the fun out of the game, but thought of you would be interested in it. Here is the link to the site.

http://www.aibohack.com/nds/ac_mapedit.htm

I think the fun in the game is still there.

It's the Type A competitive folks who get worked up about this. If you're just looking for a good time, however, this hack doesn't ruin the gameplay or your ability to appreciate what you've done in game.

People will just have to get in the habit of making sure that they interact with legitmate gamers in the game and not people who've hacked their way into their inventory/wealth.

It's still a bummer, though.

I don't see how this ruins the enjoyment of the game for anyone. The hackers like to discover crap like this and the regular players - how are they getting hurt by it?

If someone had a hack that jacked up someone's town or game save, then I would be up in arms. This hack is basically no different than something you could theoretically do with an Action Replay type device.

Its putting objects that have not been worked for into existance. You could spend 5 minutes hacking the thing compared to weeks or months of work for someone else. Yet again, on its own I dont find that to be a bad thing, but when you introduce that into an online atmosphere it does NOT help

Its with the MK:DS snaking and this AC:WW "hack" that the genius of Nintendo's strict and at times limited wifi system comes into full view.

As long as you make sure you know all the people on your friends list, and all your friends are of the same mindset, then you have almost nothing to worry about. Sure, its harder to meet new people to play with, but at the same time, a person can never get ATTACKED or AFFECTED by the "hacks" until they INVITE someone in to do it.

Thanks, Nintendo. Nintendo wi-fi is teh r0x0rs.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Its with the MK:DS snaking and this AC:WW "hack" that the genius of Nintendo's strict and at times limited wifi system comes into full view.

As long as you make sure you know all the people on your friends list, and all your friends are of the same mindset, then you have almost nothing to worry about. Sure, its harder to meet new people to play with, but at the same time, a person can never get ATTACKED or AFFECTED by the "hacks" until they INVITE someone in to do it.

Thanks, Nintendo. Nintendo wi-fi is teh r0x0rs.[/QUOTE]

Mario Kart has been hacked also, someone has open a bunch of new tracks for online. Here is a link to a site that talks about it http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=75215

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Its with the MK:DS snaking and this AC:WW "hack" that the genius of Nintendo's strict and at times limited wifi system comes into full view.

Thanks, Nintendo. Nintendo wi-fi is teh r0x0rs.[/QUOTE]

Snaking is part of the game; learn to do it or die.

[quote name='Blind the Thief']Snaking is part of the game; learn to do it or die.[/QUOTE]
It's a hack. Perpetrated by the same a-holes who hacked the weapons and turned the green shells red. They track you down! THEY'RE INESCAPABLE.

[quote name='dothog']It's a hack. Perpetrated by the same a-holes who hacked the weapons and turned the green shells red. They track you down! THEY'RE INESCAPABLE.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not a hack, but it is assholeish.

[quote name='Vegan']No, it's not a hack, but it is assholeish.[/QUOTE]
"It's not easy to do, but it's a legitimate technique that was programmed into
the game." - NOA_Andy on 'Snaking'

In case you're wondering, that's NOA as in Nintendo of America.

Powersliding and boosting left and right over and over again, even on straightaways. It's not a hack, just a technique. An annoying one, but its nothing"illegal" gaming wise

People. There is an obvious difference between player-made snaking and a program doing it for you. The former is technique, the latter is a hack. I beleive that is what is being discussed here.

As for AC:WW hacking, can someone hack Kody back into my town? I wuvs him, he was my boy, and he left for no good damn reason. :( We had a personal greeting and everything....

*sniff*

Is there a hack to instantly reappear in front of your opponent even after being knocked off Rainbow Road? That happened a few days ago, I was so pissed.

I wouldn't mind having an infinite bells hack in Animal Crossing or a full catalog.

[quote name='cgpwns']Is there a hack to instantly reappear in front of your opponent even after being knocked off Rainbow Road? That happened a few days ago, I was so pissed.

I wouldn't mind having an infinite bells hack in Animal Crossing or a full catalog.[/QUOTE]

The same type of thing kept on happing in Mario Kart the other day. The guy I was playing kept on flying off the sides and then reappearing ahead of me. After that happened a few times the guy quit.

bread's done
Back