[Winner picked!] Win 3200 live points free from Ninja Bee (Outpost Kaloki X) and CAG

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
UPDATE: Congratulations Greetard! You were selected by Ninja Bee as the winner!

Ninja Bee Productions makers of Outpost Kaloki X (Xbox 360 Live Arcade) and CheapyD are pleased to announce a new contest.

Thanks to our positive CAGcast comments (and the general greatness of the CAGcast) the makers of Outpost Kaloki X are thanking us with this contest.

To enter, just post a picture, drawing, or short story explaing what makes you the best Space Tycoon on Cheap Ass Gamer.
Winner will recieve two Xbox 360 Live Marketplace cards for a total of 3200 points.

Only one entry per person please and good luck.

Reviews for Outpost Kaloki X:
IGN, TeamXbox, GameSpot
As you can see from the reviews, at the very least, the free demo is worth a download.

I'm the best Space Tycoon on CAG because:

1) I already own Outpost Kaloki X (Awesome game!)
2) I can multiply (2 cards * 1600 points each = 3200 points, not 3600)

I rule!

russo2.jpg

"Why didn't anyone tell me it rained in space?!"

Space Tycoon.
So, I'll spin a yarn of how I became one, sure.
It all started one afternoon, sometime on December 31, 2005.
I had recently bought a rocket ship for one penny. (C'mon, CAGs, 1 penny is a great deal, other than free) I gathered together a team of beavers to launch into space, because we all know beavers can make dams. These dams, block out the sun, you know.
5 minutes later (very fast rocket), these beavers were on the sun.
The problem with that was, these beavers weren't fire resistant. Or heat resistant. Or very smart.
Said beavers died, my penny was wasted, and I became the Space Tycoon.
And the moral of the story is, don't do drugs. :)

fuck Ninja Bee Productions
fuck Outpost Kaloki X
fuck Wombat
fuck CheapyD
fuck the CAGcast
fuck the other people who enter this contest
fuck a Space Tycoon

Thanks and please send me the points. :D

What will happen If I win
A short short story by ME

FOOLS! all you Market place pionts are belong to us! Soon me and my ninja race will blast off to space becoming Super Space Ninjas and I will rule all deals in this galaxy. Watch out William H Macy watch out..........!

Day 1: Assianation of all rogue Cag's
Day 2: All your Bases and Market place pionts are now belong to us.
Day 3: Bannana cream pie for all those who bow down to their new overloard ME!
Day 4: Cheapy D is crowned King of Japan while Wombat is Duke of New Jersey..........
Day5: All will be peace in the world.

Well obviously i'm the best space tycoon because i saved my money and never paid for the game. I'm waiting for free points to DL it. You can't be a tycoon whilst wantanly throwing ones money away!

Yo, Let me sing a little karaoke about da Outpost Kaloki while I do the Hokie Pokie
Yo, this game is so much fun, 10 times betta than Gun, everyONE should check this one.
While you be playin' with your grenades in Stalingrad, I be playin' on the arcade with the radest game by NinjaBee while listenin' to me, the greatest emcee that will ever be.
So when you're tryin' to decide on a game to play, don't even hesitate, or you'll just agitate the NinjaBees who will find you and blind and poison your tea which will give you hepatitis b, whopee.
Yo, if you havn't already bought this game, you surely are lame, this should be inducted into da hall of fame.
And for the price, you shouldn't even think twice.
So go ahead and buy it already and be sure to go steady, if you don't you'll get caught in an eddy and hit your heady and then you'll be deady, like Manfredi.
Theres not much else to say, so I'll stop with the wordplay so you can get it today, yay.
Fre-fre-fre-freash. Peace - out. *drops mic*

flame shield = on.

I just gave my two weeks notice at work because the Outpost Kaloki X demo owns my soul and I can't see myself doing anything else in the future except playing this game in my underwear.

Ok, here's the deal... I don't got much time but I guess you newbs have to learn it somewhere.
You are talking to the greatest space tycoon in existence. That's right, it wasn't easy work to get here and I sure ain't giving up the secret to you....

Well, maybe I will, since you're gonna gimme a little something. Money, thats all it takes to be the best. Onc you got the money, you buy more stuff. You make money with that stuff and you repeat.

Its an art, not a science, though. You gotta know how to use your resources right. You can't go off building things that lose you money, like power generator, when you start off, son. You gotta take the plunge and build something people's will pay for.

You build what THEY want, son. Not what you like, get that? It's all about the people and, most importantly, their wallets.

Ya gotta put up a decent fight too. Can't let some varmints crash your empire, no sir. I wouldn't be at the top if I did that. You gotta repair your stuff and go on building your money hives. And if they won't give up, build faster and bail when you make some cash.

Doesn't take much to be a space tycoon. Now, don't gimme that grin. I said it was easy to be a normal space tycoon. You gotta be PERFECT at all that to be the King, like me.

Well, I can't be talking to you any longer, son. I am the best tycoon there is and I gotta lot of things to do.

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm the best Space Tycoon on CAG. I mean...c'mon...I bet none of you got to this level on Outpost Kaloki X:

KalokiTime.jpg

Seriously though...this game would definitely be one of the main arcade titles I would consider if I suddenly had 3200 Marketplace points to work with...and maybe Zuma too.

I played the demo for this game, and I really enjoyed it. I just don't have the money to buy the points so I can buy it. But if I win this, then I can get it! Anyway, here's my entry:

outpostkalokipic.jpg

Let's just say, I played Lemonade Tycoon so long, it evolved into Outpost Kaloki X. I'm THAT good :)

(PS - Do we have a cut off date for how long this contest runs? Either way, it's a great game and everyone should check it out!)

Since my hostile takeover of Spacely's Sprockets, Cogswell Cogs stocks have hit record lows and I've used my clout to finally get Dr. Smith from Lost in Space jailed for molestation. Also I bankrolled the latest Star Trek movie so they wouldn't go out on Nemesis and have a hit out on Dr. Gaius Baltar. I am a premier Space Tycoon.

I find this contest utterly useless.

As a true Space Tycoon I already have purchased the only worthy item in all of the Live Marketplace, you see, I already have Outpost Kaloki X. I also have the extra 200 points that Live jacked me with which will be spent on, yes, more levels for OKX.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention that this tycoon cannot beat level 6 and feels like an utter moron.

My goal before the contest is judged was to have completed all of the Adventure Story with Gold Medals, proving that I am the best Space Tycoon on CAG. Unfortunately, this may be impossible, as is mentioned on the Ninja Bee forums.

But so far I have completed up through level 6 with all Gold Medals, and some more without the elusive gold.

I've served a bunch of lemonade.
I made Princess Bethyni feel smarter.
I've been a friend to Wally.
I powered a jumpgate.
I've salvaged a junky station.
I've provided entertainment.
I found my way home.
I made a bunch of troops happy.
I raised a bunch of money.
I've been named an honorary fish.
I did a vast amount of spying.
I've been the friend of a bunch of tree-huggers.
And I won the election.

This is why I'm the best Space Tycoon on CAG.

Those 3200 points would be the start of my marketplace wealth. I don't know about being a Space Tycoon (though I would donate 1/4 of my marketplace riches towards Outpost Kaloki X), but I'm a damn fine space cowboy. I had a dream last night:

I was on a space ship travelling back to earth. It was the size and shape of those Rebel command ships in Star Wars. Anyway, we were taken hostage by some guys and forced into the theater room of the ship. I sat in the backmost row and hatched up a plan with a few seatmates to take the ship back. We had a few pistols and a one SMG hidden in a bag, but the hostiles did a full search of the premises for said weaponry. Due to our cunning minds we were able to hide them from view.

I sneaked along the floor of the theater, with only one clip in the SMG. I had to make my shot count. Four hostiles came into view and I shot the two in the middle missing the first and grazing the last. I popped out and killed the fourth as he ran away and promptly ran out of ammo. I ran for his magazine, heard a few shots fire around me, but my guys had me covered. All six hostiles were killed. But one lay in the weeds pretending to be a hostage. One caught my attention amidst the chaos. Pretending to pick up the guns to keep them from any would-be attackers, I told him to drop the weapons. He slowly attempted to put them down, but then pointed it at me. So I shot him.

The End.

it was better in the dream. Probably had it 'cause I played Perfect Dark Zero before I went to bed. There's the losing entry.

I'm the best space tycoon because my mother told me I am, and my mother knows best. See said to me one day "faint, when you grow up big and strong you'll be the best space tycoon in the world" and I said "thanks mom you're the greatest". Then she gave me brownies.

Now I'm 21 years old and Outpost Kaloki X made my mother proud by proving to her that I truely am the best space tycoon around. *sheds tear* Thanks mom!

When I was a child, I had a dream. It was a a simple dream really, to one day be ruler of the Klingon Empire. Unfortunately, I soon learned that Klingon's weren't real, and I was crushed. When I turned 9, I wanted to be the Dalek Supreme, but that was taken from me as well when I learned that my Uncle was the Doctor, and was at war with the Daleks. It didn't matter that I hated my uncle, because he'd sooner or later have to attempt to destory me if I was Dalek Supreme. Total bummer there.

In high school, I decided that I'd just sneak aboard the Space Shuttle, and once I got to Mars, I'd contact my real parents and catch a ride with them to that resturant at the end of the universe. On the way there, the damn Vogans got into it with their cousins, the Vulcan's, and ended up shutting the resturant down. Who knew that you can't serve a certain pea soup hot?

Now, I"ve been stuck here on this rock for 10 years bored. At least with Outpost, I have some kind of contact with my 4th cousin's boyfriend's sister's classmate who's going out with a guy who heard from her mail man's daughter that the a giant stuffed Totoro saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night. I think it's serious....

So yes, I'm asking for points to buy the full game so I can find out if Ferris is ok....cause we all know how great of a kid he is. Save Ferris!!!

I have tycooned roller coasters.
I have tycooned zoos.
I have tycooned ski resorts, golf courses, and lemonade stands.
Now Ninja Bee, make my dream come true...
I WANT TO TYCOON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

to be a true space tycoon you have to jam out to space oddity by David Bowie. Seeing as I do this often I'm definitely the best space tycoon here.

ALL THE STARS CHOOSE GREETARD INC. AS THEIR #1 RELAXATION DESTINATION!

Come in and talk it up in our GORGEOUS lounge!

loungecopy.jpg

OR

Dine in our 5 STAR Restaurant!

restaurantcopy.jpg

Free parking in our GIGANTIC hangar!

hangarcopy.jpg

Safe and secure- using today's MOST ADVANCED protection technology!

security.jpg

If you don't mind an asteroid field, the Flood, the fucking Deathstar, a robotic pteredactyl-thing, a drunk, a portal to Hell, and a space-station-filled-with-evolved-mechanical-animals-that-is-hurtling-in-space-towards-us-at-incredible-speed-with-only-a-geek-and-his-microchip-to-stop-it, come see us at GREETARD INC.!

outsidecopy.jpg

This is all true. Nothing is made up. At all.

That's why I'm the best tycoon, bitches.

didn't wombat say he is leaving for a vacation soon...maybe they won't have another podcast until after he gets back. also, if this contest works like some of the others, the winner will be picked at random, not based on effort or quality of their entry.

Congratulations Greetard!
Your entry was chosen by the guys at Ninja Bee as the winner!
3200 XBL Marketplace Points are headed your way!

bread's done
Back