Hot Shots Golf 5 for PS3!!!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Wow, you're buying a likely $500 PS3 for a golf game with an antiquated swing meter?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I've got money to burn so why not? Plus, I hate TW golf - I prefer the swing meter any day - you have so much more control over your shot. Plus, the putting doesn't completely suck ass like the analog games. I spent $300+ on my PSP for HSG:OT so an extra $200 or so seems fair to me...

http://gamedaily.com/news/?id=9932&rp=45

For one I'm glad to see a couple of old classics coming back (GT and Genji) but I'm curious about the new games. Angel Rings, Monster Carnival, Everybody's Golf 5, and The Eye of Judgement. Never even heard of them.

You would think that Sony might rely on a couple of more sequels of popular franchises, but it looks like as of now they are taking a different route. Lets hope launch isn't it's littered with push backs (Oblivion :whistle2:( )

I really wanted to play some Oblivion.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']looks like a good mix of crap and boring.[/QUOTE]

I've always liked the Hot Shots series. It's a good alternative to Mario Golf... although I prefer Mario Golf a bit better.

Is there anyone out there who thinks a Gran Turismo game will acually ship in the same year that first say it will??? We'll be lucky to see a new GT game in 2007.

[quote name='Puffa469']Is there anyone out there who thinks a Gran Turismo game will acually ship in the same year that first say it will??? We'll be lucky to see a new GT game in 2007.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good topic for the CAG betting forum. I'll bet you'd get some action on that thread.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Wow, you're buying a likely $500 PS3 for a golf game with an antiquated swing meter?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I would plunk down $500 for it but HSG is one hell of a game. Open Tee on the PSP is probably the best one to date. Don't ever fuck with the swing meter....its great.

[quote name='Puffa469']Is there anyone out there who thinks a Gran Turismo game will acually ship in the same year that first say it will??? We'll be lucky to see a new GT game in 2007.[/QUOTE]

Exactly Right.

bread's done
Back