The Official Non NYC New York CAG Thread

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
Just curious to find out if there are any CAGs sort of close to me. Upstate NY CAGs seem to be kind of scarce.

I live in Gloversville, a small city about an hour away from albany.

Seeing that there have been a lot of people post here, I have decided to make this the Non NYC NY CAG thread.

Feel free to post/request any NY Deals in here.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Just Curious to see if there are any other Upstate New York CAGs. Probably not, but its worth a shot.

I live in gloversville, a small city about an hour away from albany.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I live North of Syracuse, about an hour from Watertown.

I'm from Syracuse, at least for a few more days untill I go back to school, there dosn't seem like there are a ton of cags from around here but I know there are a few.

Yep, Burnt Hills/Glenville area

Miller - Have some stuff from your list:
NCAA Football 2006 (M)
Goldeneye: Rouge Agent (M)
Lumines (M)

but didn't see anything form your haves...

asaraa - wow, we are pretty close. I think our JV/Varsity Sports teams play yours. Thats pretty neat, considering i didnt expect anybody closer to me than albany/cuse/buffalo.

[quote name='nick16p']Yep, I live North of Syracuse, about an hour from Watertown.[/QUOTE]

Anywhere near Potsdam? Spent 4 glorious years of college up there.

Parents live in the Finger Lakes region.

Currently live an hour south of Albany in Poughkeepsie.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Anywhere near Potsdam? Spent 4 glorious years of college up there.

Parents live in the Finger Lakes region.

Currently live an hour south of Albany in Poughkeepsie.[/QUOTE]

About 2...2 and a half hours from there. Cool.

[quote name='nick16p']Yep, I live North of Syracuse, about an hour from Watertown.[/QUOTE]

Anywhere near Potsdam/Canton/Massena?

I'm from Central NY (Finger Lakes Region), went to college in the North Country, and currently live in the Hudson Valley.

Compusa in latham just got 360's in. Premiums too. They didn't tell me how many they had, but i'm about to go pick one up. Also they're not in bundles. :)

I am shocked to see other CAGs from Troy. I lived there most of my life, did two years at Hudson Valley.

I'm currently living in Utica, where I did two more years at SUNY IT.

Come October, I'll either head back to the Albany area or check into NYC.

[quote name='PRMega']I am shocked to see other CAGs from Troy. I lived there most of my life, did two years at Hudson Valley.

I'm currently living in Utica, where I did two more years at SUNY IT.

Come October, I'll either head back to the Albany area or check into NYC.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I never expected to see anyone else from the Troy area. Albany/Troy sucks, though. I'd go with NYC hah

[quote name='Superstar']Awesome. I never expected to see anyone else from the Troy area. Albany/Troy sucks, though. I'd go with NYC hah[/QUOTE]
I take it you've never seen Gloversville. Its the worst city evar.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I take it you've never seen Gloversville. Its the worst city evar.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I have, but not many times. It's pretty much horrible all around here, in my opinion. Hey, do you mind if I add you to xbox live? When I get it set up that is. I'm about to hook up my 360 in a few minutes here. Finally picked one up today

[quote name='Follandboy']I live in Hinsdale NY. 1 1/2 south of Buffalo right on the PA line. I graduated High School in a class of 28.[/QUOTE]

I pass that exit on the way to see my parents in Jamestown, but I didn't think anyone actually lived there. ;)

[quote name='Superstar']Haha, I have, but not many times. It's pretty much horrible all around here, in my opinion. Hey, do you mind if I add you to xbox live? When I get it set up that is. I'm about to hook up my 360 in a few minutes here. Finally picked one up today[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, Havent checked this thread in a while. Fine by me, Ill hop on and send you an invite real quick right now.

[quote name='Heyricochet']CompUSA in latham as of yesterday had 2 copies of Marc Ecko's Getting up for 30 bucks. Clearanced already for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that. Their 360 game section is very limited. All I saw yesterday was Cod 2 and Gun. They had a few prem and core systems though.

[quote name='theHeat']Bumping this dead thread. I'm living in Clifton Park, about 20 minutes North of Albany, until early August.[/quote]
Sweet, My Aunt & Uncle have lived there for quite some time.

By the way, any CAG's that happen to be near Johnstown, NY, Check out the F.Y.E. Sometimes they have 30% off used games (40% with the backstage pass card.) I think this deal is usually on the weekends, but i dont know, its pretty much just random. They sometimes have good selection of 360 games there, I got Oblivion for $28 (a week or so after it launched), Table Tennis for $20 (also around launch), COD2 for $36, and PGR3 for $25. Check it out if your in the area.

hey...miller i know you this is moe....uhh how is the selling gamecube shit going for me? i figured since you didnt give me updates...i should do it myself.....anyone know where i can go to sell stuff??? im so confused right now....to much crap to click....omg anyway if any of you guys are interested i got some stuff to sell

1 gamecube
1 controller
1 controller wire that hooks up to gba's
1 gameboy player

i will take 75$ for this offer

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Hey, this thread is still alive! Wow!

anybody here get a wii or ps3?[/QUOTE]

Not I, but I'm hoping Christmas money brings me a Wii :) No interest in the PS3 until the bugs are fixed and the price is dropped.

Niagara Falls / Buffalo area here. Loathing our lack of gamers and game stores (independent) in general.

I'm on live too, if there are any more people from way-western NY

bread's done
Back