DVD Sets for trade (24 season 1, 2, 3) - want DVD sets, 360 stuff, PSP, MP3 player...

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Have 24 Season 1, 2, and 3 for trade. All the discs are mint (only watched once each) with the packaging having minor to no damage (typical corners bent on the box from shipping stuff, nothing serious). These are the real DVD sets, not imports or bootlegs.

Looking to trade for :

24 Season 4
Family Guy Vol. 3 (the newest one)
Firefly Complete Series
A nice MP3 player
Xbox 360 stuff
A PSP (would add some cash to even it out)....

Would also be willing to sell. Shoot me an offer and we'll discuss it...

[quote name='Pratt75']Did you receive my PM?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but you only wanted season 1 and 2 and I want to see if anyone wants all 3 sets as I prefer not to split them up.

[quote name='iazybandit']I'm interested in your 24 DVDs...1, 2 and 3[/QUOTE]

Great, what's your offer? PM me.

I got a japanese psp 1.5 with eight games, logitech case, and 1 gig memory stick. I would be willing to swap if you want to throw in some cash to even it out.

[quote name='docvinh']I got a japanese psp 1.5 with eight games, logitech case, and 1 gig memory stick. I would be willing to swap if you want to throw in some cash to even it out.[/QUOTE]

$350 is a little rich for my blood. Even with the DVDs I'd probably have to add $200+ in cash.

Do you have a price in mind for the 24 sets? Together and individual.

Not really. Just make an offer, whatever you think is fair.

I have NFS MW for XBox 360, extra 360 headset, etc...I need seasons 2 and 3

Sorry man, I already played and beat NFS MW. Great game. And don't really need an extra headset. Thanks though.

bread's done
Back