*UPDATE--BAD NEWS* I have 3 of these to give away

Slipknot9762

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

I got three of these left from my work. If you would like one just post in this forum, first three people to post that want one get it. On the bracelet it reads "XBOX 360 Launch Event 11.22.05 Gamestop" Just trying to get them out of here as quick as possible. Thanks.

EDIT* for an accurate estimate there most likely will be no point posting after Rig at the most. The amount I get from my store will be around up to there.

UPDATE: well, I was at work the other day and I did double check and also asked my manager, he got rid of all of them, I don't know how or when, but nothing was there when I last worked. I'm very sorry for those who were looking forward to getting one, I'll try to get some other stuff from my work and post it on this site over the next few weeks. Sorry again and thanks for your understanding.

Alright you three pm me your address and you'll receive it very soon. Thanks. Anyone that missed out on wanting one next time I work I'll try to grab as much as possible because I know we have quite a few more of them.

ok waiting list so far in order depending on the quantity size I get.

neocisco
RawisJericho
bigt7 1 1 7
62t
scorch
coolbrys
Rig
Damanthia
Mietha
Shoagie
Menikmati
Soxfan4525
yukine
TheTruth
Owen
Sejad

[quote name='Rig']If you end up with anything after everyone else above, I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
Same here, if there are any left. Thanks for offering these up!

for an accurate estimate there most likely will be no point posting after Rig at the most. The amount I get from my store will be around up to there.

I woulden't mind having one but yeah... I think its a bit late now.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']ok waiting list so far in order depending on the quantity size I get.

neocisco
RawisJericho
bigt7 1 1 7
62t
scorch
coolbrys
Rig
Damanthia
Mietha
Shoagie
Menikmati
Soxfan4525
yukine
TheTruth
Owen
Sejad[/QUOTE]

I'm first on the list! Yeah! Suck it, losers! I'm getting a 360 before any of you! I'm going to...what...a 360 wristband...not a 360 system...oh, well, I'll take it anyway.:D

Thanks, OP.;)

[quote name='Slipknot9762']UPDATE: well, I was at work the other day and I did double check and also asked my manager, he got rid of all of them, I don't know how or when, but nothing was there when I last worked. I'm very sorry for those who were looking forward to getting one, I'll try to get some other stuff from my work and post it on this site over the next few weeks. Sorry again and thanks for your understanding.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying. I very much appreciate it.

bread's done
Back