Stella Deus, Makai Kingdom - $29.99 NEW @ Gamestop

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
I know there is a thread on this, but about 10% of the population here has a Gamecrazy, so I figured this needed a new thread since not alot of people would check that one.

Friend noticed the drop today in store at Gamestop, both titles are now $29.99 new.

Stella Deus is $24.99 used, Makai Kingdom is $26.99 used.

Still $49.99 at EB, for some reason.

Thanks OP! I don't think I saw the other thread. I will have to go check it out since I know my Gamestop has a Stella Deus.

[quote name='chunlirocks']They are 19.99 each at Gamecrazy NEW if you have one in your area.[/QUOTE]

It's good to know you read the first line of posts.

[quote name='Run4Fun']Dang! I bought Stella for full price at Fry's a few weeks ago, thinking I'd never see it on sale.[/QUOTE]

Stings..

I've been seeing a lot of games on sale lately that I thought would never see price drops, ever. I'm glad I satisfied my curiosity in Shining Tears by Gameflying it, that way I was able to hold out until today's Gamecrazy sale..

[quote name='Roufuss']I know there is a thread on this, but about 10% of the population here has a Gamecrazy, so I figured this needed a new thread since not alot of people would check that one.

Friend noticed the drop today in store at Gamestop, both titles are now $29.99 new.

Still $49.99 at EB, for some reason.[/QUOTE]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A million thank yous for the info, I am heading to my store in 20 minutes to grab one. I've been waiting what seems like forever for this.

How are these games? I already have Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and La Pucelle. Are these that much different to warrant a purchase? The reviews didn't really wow me and they all pretty much say unless your a strat-RPG fanatic, stay away from this game.

[quote name='depascal22']How are these games? I already have Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and La Pucelle. Are these that much different to warrant a purchase? The reviews didn't really wow me and they all pretty much say unless your a strat-RPG fanatic, stay away from this game.[/QUOTE]

Stella Deus is decent, it's just very... old school. If you have a GS 10% off card, if you can find Stella Deus used ($24.99) you can almost knock it down to $20, and then I would recommend it if you really like SRPG's.

Makai Kingdom is great, and if you liked the other three games (which you own) you would really like this.

Well if anyone is interested, I'm visiting some gamecrazy's today and tomorrow, and if anyone would like me to pick up Stella Deus (pending if there are some left). I could send it to you for $25-$28 shipped (depending on what type of mail service you want). Mostly just covering the shipping cost.

[quote name='Roufuss']I know there is a thread on this, but about 10% of the population here has a Gamecrazy, so I figured this needed a new thread since not alot of people would check that one.

Still $49.99 at EB, for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, just got home from the store with my like new used copy of Makai Kingdom. Mad props OP, you've just made my week.

[quote name='Roufuss']Stella Deus is decent, it's just very... old school. If you have a GS 10% off card, if you can find Stella Deus used ($24.99) you can almost knock it down to $20, and then I would recommend it if you really like SRPG's.

Makai Kingdom is great, and if you liked the other three games (which you own) you would really like this.[/QUOTE]

Thanks brother. I appreciate the info. I just don't know if I even have the time to get to this since I've only just started Disgaea. I spent way too much time on FF Tactics Advance.

bread's done
Back