Brian Moy's ex-trade list

brianmoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
311 (100%)
Updated probably never again!

It was great being one of the top traders on CAG, but I sold nearly my whole collection and video game website. So I'm sorry to say I don't really have anything left to offer and I probably won't be on here much anymore.

ord.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lot's of disc only saturn games huh? I'm looking for:

- D
- House of the Dead
- Enemy Zero
- Resident evil

Please pm me the prices of these if you have any of them (here's hoping anyways). I'll keep checking back as well.

[quote name='ManChowder']lot's of disc only saturn games huh? I'm looking for:

- D
- House of the Dead
- Enemy Zero
- Resident evil

Please pm me the prices of these if you have any of them (here's hoping anyways). I'll keep checking back as well.[/QUOTE]

Hey.

I've got complete Saturn games too like the Mystaria and more to trade/sell. I just have to make a list of them. As far as the disc only ones, I didn't see any of those. Although I have them in a few places so I might actually have some of those titles (my older SEGA stuff is in stacks), if so I will PM. Otherwise, sorry.

that's cool, I appreciate it!

[quote name='brianmoy']Hey.

I've got complete Saturn games too like the Mystaria and more to trade/sell. I just have to make a list of them. As far as the disc only ones, I didn't see any of those. Although I have them in a few places so I might actually have some of those titles (my older SEGA stuff is in stacks), if so I will PM. Otherwise, sorry.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in space chanel 5. Short on cash, Please check my collection.

Ill check back here, im looking for lots of dreamcast games. Thanks man!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I am interested in space chanel 5. Short on cash, Please check my collection.

Ill check back here, im looking for lots of dreamcast games. Thanks man![/QUOTE]

Hey. Thanks for the post.

Yeah, I have LOTS of complete Dreamcast games as that's one of favorite consoles and I still play it. I just have to get around to making the list. I do have some cool DC games and some of the quirky ones which was why I was so into Dreamcast. Looked at your HAVES list on your thread and there wasn't much. Would like Forza but guess that would be worth more to you.

Sounds good. Check My Collection, I just listed about 6 things on my thread. Feel free though to take a look through my collection because Im just too lazy to make a full blown tradelist.

I saw madden too. Think we can work out a trade for that? Thanks.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Sounds good. Check My Collection, I just listed about 6 things on my thread. Feel free though to take a look through my collection because Im just too lazy to make a full blown tradelist.

I saw madden too. Think we can work out a trade for that? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ok. I'll get back later as I been trying hard to make my list look nice, just linked some pics and I haven't had dinner yet and am way hungry, losing my mind. I will take a look. Oh and willing to work out a trade for the Madden 06 if I see some things I like. So we're clear, this is the Madden for the orig. Xbox and not the 360.

Okay, That sounds good. Hope we can work something out.

Im hoping we can work something out for Madden/Some dreamcast stuff.

Heres some stuff im looking for, let me know if you have any of it:
Soul Calibur, DOA2, THPS1/THPS2, Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, and NBA 2k2.

Let me know if you have any of it. Thanks man!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Okay, That sounds good. Hope we can work something out.

Im hoping we can work something out for Madden/Some dreamcast stuff.

Heres some stuff im looking for, let me know if you have any of it:
Soul Calibur, DOA2, THPS1/THPS2, Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, and NBA 2k2.

Let me know if you have any of it. Thanks man![/QUOTE]

Sorry, what is THPS? I have NBA 2k2 mint/complete and for some reason an extra label/manual set of that one. Have Shenmue 1, but no manual. Also updated my DC list with a few more.

[quote name='ManChowder']lot's of disc only saturn games huh? I'm looking for:

- D
- House of the Dead
- Enemy Zero
- Resident evil

Please pm me the prices of these if you have any of them (here's hoping anyways). I'll keep checking back as well.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't have any of those.

[quote name='brianmoy']Sorry, didn't have any of those.[/QUOTE]

That's ok, I appreciate you checking for me. I'll keep checking back to see what new stuff you find. I see a couple Psx and Saturn games that I may want anayways.

Check my list for the Zelda oracle games and PM me back if you would. Also, I'm looking for either of the Giga Wings for Dreamcast (US versions). Have either lying around?

Thanks!
daroga

[quote name='MillerTime2523']THPS = Tony hawks pro skater.

Im very interested in Madden 2006, NBA 2k2 and Shenmue. Let me know if we can work out a deal.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Don't have any Tony Hawks. Looked at your list and didn't see anything I especially want to trade for the Madden 2006 as I'd like to trade for 1 good recent release title if possible. For the NBA 2k2 and Shenmue 1, I would trade for your Mega Man X4 for Saturn and Beetle Adventure Racing for N64 if that sounds ok. I wasn't sure if that is your trade list or a list of your whole collection, so if you were wanting to keep 1 or both, I can probably find a replacement game.

Also I will keep looking thru my DC games to decide which ones I can do without and I also find mint/complete Dreamcast games every so often.

[quote name='ManChowder']sorry[/QUOTE]

No problem. Sorry I didn't have the titles you were looking for but thanks for taking a look.

I added some SEGA CD games and Playstation crap. Also found a strategy guide to go with the mint/complete Alundra. Also added yellow asteriks to specify games I'll let go for cheap or lesser games. I noticed that mgreig specified his cheap games so I decided to copy. Hope ya don't mind Matt. I actually like trading for lesser wanted games if that's worth it to anyone. I'll take other people's crap to get rid of my crap as I may be just getting different crap, but at least its different.

Also see the banners in my sig to win a copy of the upcoming Tales of Legendia and click on the Groundhog to get a free bottle of lotion from Vaseline if Phil sees his shadow on Groundhog's Day. Thursday, Feb 2 at 7AM EST. Mark it on your calendars!

[quote name='retail sucks']CML just incase, for Madden 2006 xbox.

thanks,
dean[/QUOTE]

hey Dean.

Checked yer list. Sorry nothing really interested me enough to trade the MAdden 06 for. If you have any PS2 or Game Cube games, let me know as I actually prefer those systems.

Thanks for the message and checking my list though.

how much for the two zelda games (oracle and seasons)?

ps1 games
diablo 1, complete non-gh
resident evil 1, complete non-gh
trap gunner, complete non-gh
carnage hearts, complete non-gh
gran turismo 1, complete non-gh
gran turismo 2, complete non-gh
wipeout 3, complete non-gh
xmen vs street fighter, complete non-gh
g-police weapons of justice, complete non-gh
project horned owl, complete non-gh
resident evil 3, complete non-gh
crash bandicoot 1, no manual
crash bandicoot 2, complete non-gh
crash bandicoot 3, complete non-gh
star wars episode 1 jedi power battles, complete non-gh
command and conquer, complete non-gh
twisted metal 4, complete non-gh
driver 2, cd only
megaman x4, cd only
megaman x6, cd only

Go $40 shipped for the 2 Zeldas. About trading, sorry nothing grabs me. Looks like you have mostly shooters/fighters, and I am just awful at those. What is Carnage Hearts like? Sounds cool but this is the first I've heard of it.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']how much for the two zelda games (oracle and seasons)?

ps1 games
diablo 1, complete non-gh
resident evil 1, complete non-gh
trap gunner, complete non-gh
carnage hearts, complete non-gh
gran turismo 1, complete non-gh
gran turismo 2, complete non-gh
wipeout 3, complete non-gh
xmen vs street fighter, complete non-gh
g-police weapons of justice, complete non-gh
project horned owl, complete non-gh
resident evil 3, complete non-gh
crash bandicoot 1, no manual
crash bandicoot 2, complete non-gh
crash bandicoot 3, complete non-gh
star wars episode 1 jedi power battles, complete non-gh
command and conquer, complete non-gh
twisted metal 4, complete non-gh
driver 2, cd only
megaman x4, cd only
megaman x6, cd only[/QUOTE]

i think i'll past on the 2 zelda games. to tell you the truth i don't really know what that game is about. i bought a ps1 bundle a while back and it came with 50 games, i haven't gotten around playing all the games yet but have sold the good ones at good profit.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']i think i'll past on the 2 zelda games. to tell you the truth i don't really know what that game is about. i bought a ps1 bundle a while back and it came with 50 games, i haven't gotten around playing all the games yet but have sold the good ones at good profit.[/QUOTE]

No prob. Should play it, sounds like it might be cool. Sorry we couldn't deal, but thanks for looking.

[quote name='sephitor']CML for Madden 06 Xbox or Rebelstar GBA[/QUOTE]

I checked your list and sent a message. Would trade your Fire Emblem Sacred Stone complete for my Rebelstar complete if interested.

All trades completed. :D

Trading to Desslok:

5 disc only Saturn games (Daytona USA, Shinobi Legions, Cyber Speedway, SEGA Rally, and Virtua Fighter 2)
+ Saturn analog circle controller
SENT DC# 9102805213907246872268

for

Brave Fencer - complete
+ Paladin's Quest - cart only
+ 1 Parasite Eve 2 - complete
RECIEVED +trader rating left

Trading to gamelotus:

Final Fantasy VII (GH) - complete near mint
+Final Fantasy Tactics (non-GH) - complete
+Alundra - complete w/guide
+Grandia - complete
+Suikoden - complete
SENT DC# 9102128882300401758386

for

Tales of Destiny - no manual
+Golden Sun 1 - complete except map
+Star Ocean Second - complete
+Thousand Arms - no manual

Trading to jlindsay26:

Super Ninja Boy - cart only
+ The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang - cart only
+ Secret of Mana strategy guide
SENT DC#9102 1288 8230 0403 9306 05

for

Super Monkey Ball 1+2 GC - new

Trading to Captain_Insano16:

Japan SEGA Mega Drive system w/ RCA A/V and power cords
+ Burnout Revenge - complete
+ Phantasy Star III - no manual
+ Phantasy Star II manual only (no game)
SENT DC#'s 9101 1288 8230 0403 8661 41 and 9102 1288 8230 0403 8788 77

for

N64 system w/controller, mem pak, A/V and power cords, Perfect Dark cart only
+ Flipnic - complete
+ Midway Arcade 3 - complete
RECIEVED (sent some free promo stuff too, how nice!) +trader rating left

3 new/factory sealed PS2 games added to original list above:

RISK Global Domination - New, factory sealed
Crash 'N' Burn - New, factory sealed
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII - New, factory sealed

I'll be checking out the reviews for all 3 soon, if they sound interesting I may decide to keep 1 or all 3 for myself. :D Crash N Burn sort of looks cool.

EDIT: Crash N Burn got a lukewarm review so I'm going to try to exchange it for a different game.

trading to gamelotus:

My:
Mystaria Lands of Lore - complete
Iron Storm - complete
mario pary 7 - new
ICO - complete w/guide
SENT DC# 9102128882300415217459

For:

Dragon Warior 7 - complete
Digital Devil Saga 2 - new sealed

Sort of interested in Atelier, but I may be doing a trade for that game with someone else. Have any other games to trade?

For money, would do $50 shipped (to USA Priority Mail w/DC, if international let me know) with 16 misc disc only games (varying conditions, most at least playable) - notables include: Three Dirty Dwarves, Nights, Virtua Fighter 2, X-Men Children of the Atom, Street Fighter Alpha 2, other etc. Or $30 shipped w/out the games.

[quote name='kommiekazie']Saturn system - with 1 reg controller, A/V cable, power cord

CML for this or $$$ offer?[/QUOTE]

Sent a message.

Checked your list, but didn't see anything I wanted enough to trade straight that I didn't already have. Sorry. If you update often, I'm willing to check back though.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']CML for indigo prophecy, seaman, and rebelstar, but escpecially for Four Swords on gamecube. thanks.[/QUOTE]

trading to Gunstar Red:
My:
Boktai 2 - New, factory sealed
SENT DC# 9101150134711369557058
For:
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe - New, factory sealed
RECIEVED +trader rating sent (highly recommended trader!!)

buying from Marten:
$15
PAID

For:
Culdcept - New, factory sealed
RECIEVED +trader rating left (wonderful communication, great shipper - sent in large box with packing materials!!)

Checked your list.

(message sent)

Would be interested in trading for:

Sonic Mega Collection

Or:
Tales of Symphonia or Harvest Moon

But the Sonic I'd most like to get. Let me know if willing to trade that or 1 of the others.

[quote name='Aika']CML for Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits :D[/QUOTE]

trading to Aika:

My:
Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits
SENT DC# 9102805213907281196657

For:
Sonic Mega Collection
RECIEVED +trader rating left (disc had light scratches, but I guess I didn't ask)

Traded my Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (Xbox) for his Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django (GBA). He shipped in a crushproof box and it came in great shape! Even sent me the tracking number!

I've done two trades with him already. Easily one of the nicest & best people to trade with on CAG! Just wanted to give praise where it's due and a free bump!

bread's done
Back