HAVE: AC: Brotherhood(PS3) WANTS: Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

[quote name='mr ryles']if you don't mind could you check my list? I'm interested in mario kart DS.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see anything that sparked my interest for now. Thanks anyways. :)

[quote name='javeryh']Would you consider trading Guitar Hero for the regular version of Oblivion for the 360?[/QUOTE]
Yes indeed. :D

Eshbum and Darkstar I didn't see anything that sparked my interest.

I dunno, you say you can't play a pick up and play game like Guitar Hero, yet are looking for a timesink like Oblivion? Seems like flawed logic, but good luck with your trade. :p

Oops, seems someone else noticed it too. Lol

The thing is that I don't own an Xbox 360 as of yet. I'm looking to buy one around summer time but I want to get a headstart on the games. By that time I should also be done with school as well so I'll have time to play. Besides I already beat and unlocked everything in Guitar Hero so I'm getting kinda tired of it.

CML - I don't have much for trade but am totally looking to pick up Viva Pinata. I've got Paypal $ ready to go too :).

Not related to your trade list, but Congrats on winning that thing on Major Nelson. I heard him say your gamertag during his latest podcast. I'm not sure what you won, but congratulations!

Edit: Just checked his site and it looks like you won a 360 Wireless Headset. Pretty sweet.

[quote name='shipwreck']Not related to your trade list, but Congrats on winning that thing on Major Nelson. I heard him say your gamertag during his latest podcast. I'm not sure what you won, but congratulations!

Edit: Just checked his site and it looks like you won a 360 Wireless Headset. Pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was definitely a pleasant surprise.

[quote name='CuE-TiP']I REALLY want Viva Pinata.

I've got Oblivion, Saint's Row, CoD2, Madden 2007 FT. I will add money.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I didn't see anything I liked. Thanks for looking.

bread's done
Back