*CONTEST* Make zewone a stencil, win a game! takingchase wins!

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
Okay, so I'm trying to think of new stencil ideas and I'm having a hard time. Seeing as how I just won Eviltude's contest I decided, I should give back to the community and get something in return (I'm selfish).

All you have to do is make a stencil with Photoshop (or your imaging program of choice) or simply post what you think would be a cool stencil idea.

I will decide the winner myself on Feb. 1st (my birthday!). The winner wins a sealed copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded for Xbox.
gross%5C1410993.jpg

If you don't have an Xbox, trade it in or something!

I've posted some of my other stencils below to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

[quote name='Malik112099']so this is just any stencil of anything?[/QUOTE]

Yep. In the OP, he just says a cool stencil idea.

I love the pac man ghost one. Do you mind posting a clearer pic of the actual stencil? I would love to spraypaint my wall with a few of those.

I dont know if you could turn this wallpaper into a stencil but it would be cool if you could. Or just the face part in my avatar.

snake.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I love the pac man ghost one. Do you mind posting a clearer pic of the actual stencil? I would love to spraypaint my wall with a few of those.[/QUOTE]

Ok I got a good idea but I'm not sure if it qualifies as a stencil. Someone who is willing to doodle out my idea for me please PM me because I am not an artist in the least. I'm sure we can work something out.

Ok heres my entry, one with your name, one blank so you can add w/e you want on the hat. I think I've accounted for the correct cuts, so hopefully you like it.
(Pretty obvious, but just in case, you cut out the black bit ;) )

zewonesten1dq.jpg

zewonesten21yu.jpg

Heres a few more with the same principle, only I "gangstered" him up a bit. With and without cigar whether or not you want to risk sending a smoking kills sort of message. W/e here they are.

skullcigar0ou.jpg

skullnocigar6bo.jpg

oh man, I'm so stoked there are other stencil artists on this site.

are you looking for just a 1 layer stencil? Because I recently made some pretty sweet 2-3 layer stencil designs.

[quote name='Beana Blasta']nothing too hardcore, something you can hold up and spay paint on a wall would be cool[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't know. Looks more like he's into this for fun at home and not hitting up the streets.

[quote name='takingchase']oh man, I'm so stoked there are other stencil artists on this site.

are you looking for just a 1 layer stencil? Because I recently made some pretty sweet 2-3 layer stencil designs.[/QUOTE]
2-3 layer is fine.

I want to keep my preferences to myself so you all try different things. You can enter more than once and the stencil does not have to include my name at all.

Thanks for the entries.

Keep it up guys!

[quote name='Beana Blasta']dont think that i copied you crystal, i drew this yestrerday
But this is my tribute to Oingo Boingo
[/QUOTE]
Its all good. Oingo Boingo's skele is like a cowboy, mine is like a mobster. Nicely done btw. However, I must say I like Greetard's idea the best so far. The front grill of a car would make a very nice stencil I do believe. For my sake I hope zew doesn't agree with me ;)

EDIT:
Heres a sweet idea for a stencil.

turntable0iq.jpg

Turn that into a stencil.

And here's another created one:

hedfonez4qw.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------
This is testing to see what these would look like on a background.

hedfonezt7rh.gif
nintendoclassict4dx.gif

skullcigart2iz.gif
zewonesten2t7lt.gif

I think zewone wants stencils that are made, not ones that "can" or this would be cool" type of stuff, if you think one has a good idea, make it, dont just post black and white pics!!

[quote name='Beana Blasta']I think zewone wants stencils that are made, not ones that "can" or this would be cool" type of stuff, if you think one has a good idea, make it, dont just post black and white pics!![/QUOTE]

um......they are ALL black and white pics until you print them and cut them out....

"All you have to do is make a stencil with Photoshop (or your imaging program of choice) or simply post what you think would be a cool stencil idea."

You can post ideas says zewone himself.

And stencils are black and white pics. Or two different colors. You simply cut out one of the colors to make the stencil. Usually its the main color of the image, since thats where the color of the spray paint would go.

Oh and Malik.. those two circles at the top of your drawing would be physically impossible. You can't have two pieces of paper magically floating in midair.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oh and Malik.. those two circles at the top of your drawing would be physically impossible. You can't have two pieces of paper magically floating in midair.[/QUOTE]

so would the big white oval in the middle of the whole thing...but I think it would be a cool stencil idea, just like zewone typed and you pointed out ;)

[quote name='Malik112099']so would the big white oval in the middle of the whole thing...but I think it would be a cool stencil idea, just like zewone typed and you pointed out ;)[/QUOTE]
Well dude, I liked your design so I made it into a stencil. Obviously its yours, I just wanted to see how it would turn out.

Heres what we got...

possible5jm.gif

And a small version...

possible5ey.gif

well I cut out the mbison stencil, pretty pleased with it except my exacto blades were dull as hell so some of the cutting came out pretty bad. Heres a crappy picture of them on stickers.

36568bc6bb19.jpg

[quote name='takingchase']well I cut out the mbison stencil, pretty pleased with it except my exacto blades were dull as hell so some of the cutting came out pretty bad. Heres a crappy picture of them on stickers.

36568bc6bb19.jpg
[/QUOTE]

thats pretty badass

bread's done
Back