Free online webspace?

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
Aside from myspace.com, I'm looking for a place where I could just upload some Excel graphs (this goes hand in hand with the question I had last week) so that people could look at them. The bandwidth will be small, and I don't need much webspace. Essentially this is a placeholder until the company I'm working for gives me direct access to something else, or at least I convince them to drop a few bucks on a cheap hosting service.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='cyrix`']google it, theres precisely 1 billion free webhosting sites....[/QUOTE]

Yea, which is why I was looking for one that people might have used or have a good opinion of.

How do you want the URL to look? For example, Angelfire uses angelfire.com/chosencategory/yourname while geocities uses geocities.com/yourname and tripod uses yourname.tripod.com. Unless you need more space, those seem to be the leaders.

My personal favorite right now is ripway, because it bases bandwidth use on a daily scale. 30 MB storage and 15MB bandwidth/day. That way, if you go over, everything will be back up by the time the usage for the 24hr period is under 15MB. The bad part is the name: h1.ripway.com/yourname

bread's done
Back