Star Wars Battlefront II, EBgames, $20.

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
That is according to my brother, I think... He works at EBgames so I'm guessing thats the store it was $20 at... and he said that it was $20 new so I told him to go ahead and get it for me.

This is the Xbox version of the game.

Hmmm...I went there just an hour ago and it seemed to be at its regular MSRP, but I guess I'll have to do a double-check tomorrow since they aren't too good at updating prices. Then again, it is a gigantic EB storefront so I give them some credit, at least!

If this happens to be true...oh boy, this is one pricey weekend insofar.

I noticed the link to EBgames at Gamespot.com showed the price as $19.99, but when you click on the link the page that loads shows the price at $49.99.

Eh, I built my PC for ~$600 and its capable of playing FEAR on high...so....with that amount of money you can build a pretty nice PC even though you dont want it for gaming, that option can still be available.

Yeah. It's ringing up as $19.99 but employees have been instructed to override it to $49.99. It will be fixed by the time the stores open tomorrow. You got lucky, op.

[quote name='abhinav']Whoa its ringing up $20! There is mail and rebate too! I am so gonna try and get this![/QUOTE]

You should read my reply.. it should already be fixed and if it's not, employees manually override it to $49.99..

[quote name='abhinav']Whoa its ringing up $20! There is mail and rebate too! I am so gonna try and get this![/QUOTE]

Where's the rebate...?

Is this good for the PSP version too? :whistle2:D

Well, that saves me a trip to EB, for the most part.

In a somewhat-related note, are the Dreamcast games in-store still meant to be marked down by 50%? I'm going to have to run back to my local one since one of the CDs I picked up today didn't have the CD in teh jewel case and, if I'm going to be there and a Marvel vs. Capcom is going to be half price, I have to pick it up.

Shame about Battlefront II, though. I guess it can just wait on my list until it hits $20 in...well, a long time.

Ever since I missed out on this at Kmart on BF, I've been keeping an eye on it. I'm compelled to get it on the cheap somehow now even though I don't really even want it. Stupid CAG obsession.

[quote name='Scorch']I give up. People can't read replies.[/QUOTE]

you havnt been on the internet long have you

It'll be $19.99 soon enough.

Anybody get in on this game last year, when Target mispriced it as $12.99?

I think several CAGs were able to PM at other stores.

[quote name='sabin23']It'll be $19.99 soon enough.

I think several CAGs were able to PM at other stores.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was K-Mart for the weekend of Black Friday that had it mislabelled for $12.99 for the PS2. I got mine for $15 at Sears last year for Xbox when they mislabelled it in November. :cool:

[quote name='Scorch']You should read my reply.. it should already be fixed and if it's not, employees manually override it to $49.99..[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that they will? I mean most emploies i know will just ring somthing up and sell it for whats listed by the computer....

[quote name='Scorch']I give up. People can't read replies.[/QUOTE]

They want to hope, so let them hope.

I just wish they would hurry and drop the price already, sales must've tanked when the 360 came out and it wasn't BC. Then again, 360s are kinda scarse . . .

[quote name='sabin23']It'll be $19.99 soon enough.

I think several CAGs were able to PM at other stores.[/QUOTE]

The first part is the important part. If you're a good CAGer, you already have 10 games on hand to play while you wait for this to hit $20.

As someone else already pointed out, this was $12.99 at Kmart on Black Friday (I got 3 copies PMing at Wal-Mart and Shopko . . . but dumped them for $40 each on ebay to defray Xmas spending).

[quote name='schultzed']The first part is the important part. If you're a good CAGer, you already have 10 games on hand to play while you wait for this to hit $20.

As someone else already pointed out, this was $12.99 at Kmart on Black Friday (I got 3 copies PMing at Wal-Mart and Shopko . . . but dumped them for $40 each on ebay to defray Xmas spending).[/QUOTE]

If you're a really good CAG, then you have like an endless backlog of 100+ games to play....

[quote name='Rozz']If you're a really good CAG, then you have like an endless backlog of 100+ games to play....[/QUOTE]

Oops, good catch, I left out the words "at least" or . . .

"If you're a good CAGer, you already have at least 10 games that you're dying to play (and 90 more you could play if you're bored)" :)

[quote name='schultzed']The first part is the important part. If you're a good CAGer, you already have 10 games on hand to play while you wait for this to hit $20.

As someone else already pointed out, this was $12.99 at Kmart on Black Friday (I got 3 copies PMing at Wal-Mart and Shopko . . . but dumped them for $40 each on ebay to defray Xmas spending).[/QUOTE]

If you were a good CAG, you would have few games, like 1 or 2 and play them to DEATH. And u would sell atleast one copy to a CAG to let them in on the deal. THATS A GOOD CAG.

[quote name='EndlessChris']I work at EB and we were definately told to manually override this game to $50 and if a customer complains to ignore them[/QUOTE]

I win.

[quote name='help1']If you were a good CAG, you would have few games, like 1 or 2 and play them to DEATH. And u would sell atleast one copy to a CAG to let them in on the deal. THATS A GOOD CAG.[/QUOTE]

A good CAG, gets their games cheap, be it from other CAG members or stores.

And of course they also know how to edit their posts, especially within minutes of a post to where its one post, instead of 2 consecutive posts within minutes of each other.

[quote name='Scorch']I win.[/QUOTE]

A winner is you?

bread's done
Back