GoGamer Madness 1/28- (All PC) Psychonauts, Advent Rising, UFO: Aftershock

[quote name='Rictor']Heh, I was excited until I realized that was the PC version of Psychonauts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same thing with advest rising, great price but i want it on the Xbox.

Hmmm, considering Advent Rising but wondering if I should get wait for the xbox version. Anyone have any comparisons of the two versions. My pc would have better graphics, but I like playing some games on the xbox because it more comfortable in front of my tv. I know it is third person, but is this like Max Payne, where the controls would be better on the computer?

Oh, and everyone should pick up Psychonauts if you don't have anothe platform to play it on. Great game.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']same here...can someone edit the OP and include "PC" in the title?[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll change it but the GoGamer Madness stuff is always PC for future reference. :)

[quote name='amusedtoe']Alright, I'll change it but the GoGamer Madness stuff is always PC for future reference. :)[/QUOTE]

They had Pariah (xb), Project Snowblind (ps2) and Playboy the Mansion (ps2) as "Madness" before in the past. So HA! I win nothing. :cry:

Pychonauts is a damn good deal, I might get it. Advent Rising also looks tempting. Also those are some funny screen shots for the Virtual Skipper game.

[quote name='msdmoney']Hmmm, considering Advent Rising but wondering if I should get wait for the xbox version. Anyone have any comparisons of the two versions. My pc would have better graphics, but I like playing some games on the xbox because it more comfortable in front of my tv. I know it is third person, but is this like Max Payne, where the controls would be better on the computer?

Oh, and everyone should pick up Psychonauts if you don't have anothe platform to play it on. Great game.[/QUOTE]

From what i remember, the PC version looked the same and was alot more buggy. The Xbox version is the way to go.

[quote name='abhinav']From what i remember, the PC version looked the same and was alot more buggy. The Xbox version is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

It's the other way around

bread's done
Back