Zodiac Sale - Today Only - J&R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamalot

CAG Veteran
J&R Music World in NY is having a sale on the Tapwave Zodiac today. Save $20 today. That $20 can be used to buy a game like Galactic Realms.

The Tapwave Zodiac is getting execllent reviews. While expensive for a game machine, if you need a kick-ass PDA, movie player, MP3 Player and want to play games that blow everything else away, it is worth a look.

Also, try checking out ZodiacGamer.com to learn more about the system from other fans like myself.

*edited to remove emulation comments*

So do you work for them or something? That was pretty rah-rah stuff there. And I certainly don't approve of people pushing piracy in any case. :p

[quote name='Kamalot']J&R Music World in NY is having a sale on the Tapwave Zodiac today. Save $20 today. That $20 can be used to buy a game like Galactic Realms.

The Tapwave Zodiac is getting execllent reviews. While expensive for a game machine, if you need a kick-ass PDA, movie player, MP3 Player and want to play games that blow everything else away, it is worth a look.

Also, try checking out ZodiacGamer.com to learn about all of the emulators you can run on the Zodiac. While the device itself may not be cheap, the fact that you can run a portable Genesis, Master System, NES, Super Nintendo, Atari ST and more makes the Zodiac an amazing value.[/quote]

I'd much rather have a Zodiac than the Clie listed. The Zodiac has a bigger, better screen, graphics acceleration, stereo speakers, dedicated sound processing, Bluetooth wireless, 2 SDIO card slots, analog control and a control layout that is, in essence, a SNES wrapped around a PDA. You ever tried gaming on a regular PDA?

If you WERE to compare the Zodiac to a PDA, it is much closer to the Tungsten T3, which goes for $399. It is, quite simply, an ass-kicking PDA that plays excellent games.

Nope. Don't work for them either. Wouldn't mind working for them though. :)

*edited to remove emulation comments*

Dell Axim...Much cheaper, plays all the same roms (Bite me Elprincipe! :p :) ) and is usefull as an everyday tool. No, games arnt as easy to play, but its not that bad.

Although Tony Hawk 4 on the Zodiac is quite fun.

[quote name='Kamalot']I'd much rather have a Zodiac than the Clie listed. The Zodiac has a bigger, better screen, graphics acceleration, stereo speakers, dedicated sound processing, Bluetooth wireless, 2 SDIO card slots, analog control and a control layout that is, in essence, a SNES wrapped around a PDA. You ever tried gaming on a regular PDA?

If you WERE to compare the Zodiac to a PDA, it is much closer to the Tungsten T3, which goes for $399. It is, quite simply, an ass-kicking PDA that plays incredible new games and hundreds of emulated ones too!

Nope. Don't work for them either. Wouldn't mind working for them though. :)[/quote]

Definitely is somehow affiliated with the site.

Are you getting commission on every unit sold? Have never heard so much fanboyism for something that, up until now, I have never heard of.

Oh, I also work for Nintendo. They make games of unparallelled quality, something that most people can't appreciate.

I used to work for Sega, but their lack of quality and ho-hum games of late have caused me to look elsewhere for my source of employment.

My full-time job is promoting the Treo, since it is the best union of PDA and cell phone ever conceived. It not only excells at being a great phone and a great PDA, but each half compliments the other, making the device more than the sum of its parts.

[quote name='Kamalot']I'd much rather have a Zodiac than the Clie listed. The Zodiac has a bigger, better screen, graphics acceleration, stereo speakers, dedicated sound processing, Bluetooth wireless, 2 SDIO card slots, analog control and a control layout that is, in essence, a SNES wrapped around a PDA. You ever tried gaming on a regular PDA?

If you WERE to compare the Zodiac to a PDA, it is much closer to the Tungsten T3, which goes for $399. It is, quite simply, an ass-kicking PDA that plays incredible new games and hundreds of emulated ones too!

Nope. Don't work for them either. Wouldn't mind working for them though. :)[/quote]

The T3 is also twice as fast. :lol:

[quote name='Kamalot']The T3 also does not have a dedicated graphics processor like the Zodiac's ATI chipset.[/quote]

Its comments like these that make all of us think you somwhow work for J&R or Tapwave. Noone is this big a fan or knows this much about a product that has such a small market share unless they are somehow affiliated with the product.

Well, I'm sorry you are uninformed, greendj27.

I read ZodiacGamer.com and am very interested in making my own game for the Tapwave Zodiac. I spend hours each day on the train and play anything I can get my hands on.

Perhaps, rather than trying to berate me, why not learn about the product?

I have a deep love of games, and I am always looking for the new frontier, the next thing that nobody has done. I supose you haven't heard about the Gizmondo either then? Is is a portable game device that has a GPS built in so games will be able to be played based on location too! You can check it out on Gizmondo.com.

[quote name='Kamalot']The T3 also does not have a dedicated graphics processor like the Zodiac's ATI chipset.[/quote]

Nevermind, I can see you just don't get it. Go Promote your over priced junk somewhere else and leave the proper deals to true CAGS.

or a fan? how many people here know they stats to a NGPC? Even if he is "from marketing", it a deal for someone looking into said product.

Btw, if you want to try one out, comp-usa's have nice testers available.

Word to the wise, don't use rom-playability as a selling point here. I'm suprised there hasn't already been burning flaming going on in this thread.

[quote name='n00854180t']Wow, I am rather disappointed I wasted my time registering for such a shitty forum full of lackwit fucktards. There is some of my life gone. Bah.[/quote]

feed_troll.jpg

he just disappeared!

Oh, also, if you guys think that mentioning that a device has emulators is "promoting piracy" you are even more retarded than I thought. fucking retards shouldn't be allowed to use the internet, or allowed to breathe for that matter. Hear that, you are a waste of air, shithead, so go fucking drown yourself.

[quote name='n00854180t']Oh, also, if you guys think that mentioning that a device has emulators is "promoting piracy" you are even more retarded than I thought. shaq-fuing retards shouldn't be allowed to use the internet, or allowed to breathe for that matter. Hear that, you are a waste of air, shithead, so go shaq-fuing drown yourself.[/quote]

What is it with newbies getting their feet wet with asinine posts like this lately? Did the boards at www.dickfuck.com suddenly all come here or something?

[quote name='n00854180t']Oh, also, if you guys think that mentioning that a device has emulators is "promoting piracy" you are even more retarded than I thought. shaq-fuing retards shouldn't be allowed to use the internet, or allowed to breathe for that matter. Hear that, you are a waste of air, shithead, so go shaq-fuing drown yourself.[/quote]

desperate.jpg

he returns!

Hmm, I wouldn't say I am a newbie, after all I am not the one that thinks emulation is piracy (you braindead asshats).

Oh also, posting pictures with shit messages on them is decidedly pathetic. You ought to post the "I have a small penis and I don't understand the difference between piracy and emulation." image, directed at yourself. fucking moron.

Emulators by themselves may not be piracy.. but if you think this system having emulators for NES, SNES, etc doesn't promote piracy, you qualify for the Special Olympics.

[quote name='Zodiac1']http://www.angelroms.com/emulation/faq.html[/quote]

Don't bother mate, people with the brain capacity of the average poster on these forums won't be able to understand simple concepts such as, "Emulation - legal" "Distribution of ROM images - illegal". That is FAR too complicated for these lackwith shitfaces to understand.

If you don't like emulators, don't get them. And STFU if anyone who does wants to talk about it.

Hey, hey hey. I never said you were a newbie.
Even though you are (on these boards)
All I said is that you were a troll.
Which you are
It seems to me like you need to get an attitude check
on a side note
ASSHAT! hahahaha I'ts not like I've never heard that one before. Don't you think you sound a little too much like the South Park movie? Ever learn to make a real insult? One that requires at least 10% of your brain?

EDIT:
Ooooooh DANG!!!!!!!
He pulls out the SMALL PENIS INSULT!!!! OH HOLY fuckING SHIT I'M SO INSULTED!!! What an Insult. Never EVER have I heard that one before! Do you write your own material? HMMM? Because that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Ever. Period. Nothing compares. You are the funniest person who ever lived and there is no way that you could ever be wrong. Oh wait. fuck you

And who the fuck are you to start shit on this board? Hmm? Please leave. You're not worth anyones time.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Emulators by themselves may not be piracy.. but if you think this system having emulators for NES, SNES, etc doesn't promote piracy, you qualify for the Special Olympics.[/quote]
Well, Windows has emulators written for it. Do you think that means Microsoft promotes piracy?

Are all these people with new accounts started today calling everybody names the same person? They each post 1 minute after each other and both act like assholes.

I'm really sorry I brought this up now. :(

I tried to be objective and fair. I edited my posts to conform to your forum's rules concerning emulation.

This saddens me. :(

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Emulators by themselves may not be piracy.. but if you think this system having emulators for NES, SNES, etc doesn't promote piracy, you qualify for the Special Olympics.[/quote]

Um, riight. You seem to be the champion of the Special Olympics then, considering the fact that emulation is pefectly legal, and doesn't "promote" piracy at all. Regardless of whether the emulator is available, that has nothing to do with whether or not people are going to illegally obtain ROMs for the emulator. And if they do, that is their own problem, and they and the person that UPLOADED the ROM are responsible, not the emulator programmers. You seen to have the brain capacity of an amoeba though, and can't grasp this. I can't even believe such shit forums exist. You should be summarily executed for being such a fucking moron.

[quote name='scsg75']Are all these people with new accounts started today calling everybody names the same person? They each post 1 minute after each other and both act like assholes.[/quote]

I would bet they are. And the fact that one of them jsut registered as Zodiac1 in a thread that someone started about how great the Zodiac is leads me to wonder if both of these users throwing insults at everyone are not the same person as the OP. Makes you wonder....

Of course it may not be, but it seems strange that two brand new users register and then start bashing people in a thread where people asked someone to not mention emulators.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='scsg75']Are all these people with new accounts started today calling everybody names the same person? They each post 1 minute after each other and both act like assholes.[/quote]

I would bet they are. And the fact that one of them jsut registered as Zodiac1 in a thread that someone started about how great the Zodiac is leads me to wonder if both of these users throwing insults at everyone are not the same person as the OP. Makes you wonder....[/quote]
Nope, Zodiac1 is an arsehole. He posts links to shit rom sites. Now can a mod/admin come along and prove that Zodiac1 is a different person?

Anyway, the point that other users are trying to get across to you is that mentioning ROMs and emulators is frowned upon at this site. You probably did not know that, but now you do. Everything that you are bringing up has been debated before, but nothing ever gets resolved. Basically it was decided that these things should just not be brought up on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back