Resident Evil 4 Offically Goes Players Choice

is there actually a version coming out for GameCube with the PS2 extra content? or have i been misled

The report probably would have mentioned it if that was the case. If they were doing that, you can be damn sure there be tons of advertising for it already.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']sadly the game only sold like 650k this year for the gc. if you dont own it, you must by it now[/QUOTE]
Isn't the PC mark a million sales? Or is it only 500k?

[quote name='botticus']Isn't the PC mark a million sales? Or is it only 500k?[/QUOTE]
I don't think it's a million, as there aren't many million-sellers on the Gamecube as far as I know. Those that do sell in the millions don't seem to ever go PC, like SSBM or MK:DD.

I think it's more of a judgment call on Nintendo's part rather than a definitive sales target.

[quote name='paz9x']when should we see retialers adjusting the price?[/QUOTE]Already been adjusted most places, Gamestop, Gamerush, Best Buy, Circuit City, for sure. Not sure about places like Wal-Mart, mine still has NBA Courtside 2002 for $50.

I just purchased RE4 GC from EBGames.com last week for $20. There is no player's choice logo on the box so did EB and GS just lower their price in anticipation of the game going PC? I don't care about having the PC marking on the box, but I just thought it was kind of strange.

[quote name='lebowsky']I just purchased RE4 GC from EBGames.com last week for $20. There is no player's choice logo on the box so did EB and GS just lower their price in anticipation of the game going PC? I don't care about having the PC marking on the box, but I just thought it was kind of strange.[/QUOTE]When games go PC, the pricedrop is universal to the normal copies of the game also (same UPC). They usually won't get the PC version until they sell off the originals.

A great price..

I paided full price for the collector ed. when it came out... 1 of the few games I'm willing to pay full price... for..

still game of yr. 05' IMO...

I just started playing and it is AMAZING. I haven't really enjoyed any RE games so I was skeptical but this game is great.

I picked this up during the TRU sale and it's one of the best games I've ever played. I'm looking forward to future Resident Evil, as long as they have RE4 style gameplay.
I wonder if any other games are going PC right now, since usually more then one game joins the GH/PH/PC lineup everytime a game is added.

I've had this game on GC and PS2 and never beat either of them. I picked up a copy again yesterday at my EB with employee discount. I wanted to make sure i got a regular case and not the new yellow players choice case whenever that comes around.

With the exception of Eternal Darkness I don't like survival horror games. Either they control like a tank or they leave me feeling shaken and disturbed, so I tend to avoid the genre. But with all of the accolades this game got I just couldn't pass it up at $20. I have to at least try it to see what the fuss is all about, even if it's not my kind of game.

bread's done
Back