Spiderman 2 DS $10 @ BestBuy B&M YMMV Plus others

hotwls13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
I just stopped in at my Best Buy and they had a table setup that said 50% off.

This is what I saw on the table that I can Remember (these are all regular prices, so 50% off these prices:

Spiderman 2 DS $19.95
Kinetic Eyetoy w/ Camera $49.95
Need for Speed Underground Black PS2 $59.95
THUG XB Platinum $19.95
32MB Memory Stick Duo $35

That's all I can remember. This may be a YMMV, but on the 1/2 off sign, they had specific things listed that qualified.

They actually charge $35 for a 32 meg memory stick duo? Crazy. Even at 50% off that's insane.

By the way, I see BB do these table sales all the time and they seem to be YMMV and different at every store. These are manager specials or something...my local store has a table that almost always has either some sale items or whatever new, popular full price games they just got in stock (like Guitar Hero).

I just sold my used mint copy on eBay for $14 shipped. It's an ok game, but I really didn't like it enough to get into it. I guess if you are a Spiderman fan its definetly worth it for $10.

$10 seems like a good price, i dont know if i am gonna be able to find it, my local BB almost never has 50% off stuff.

I got it for free with my DS. It was okay, but not something I wanted to play through. (Plus, I thought it was harder than hell to control Venom...being left-handed...)

[quote name='Rig']I got it for free with my DS. It was okay, but not something I wanted to play through. (Plus, I thought it was harder than hell to control Venom...being left-handed...)[/QUOTE]

I think you are referring to Ultimate Spiderman. This is Spiderman 2.

Again it may be YMMV - but they have a table like that setup in the Montgomery, AL store as well - but it is all XBOX stuff - some noteable stuff - Serious Sam 2 ($20) - Harry Potter GOF ($15) - Ultimate Spiderman ($15) - Darkwatch ($20) - and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember - and the table was setup near the DVD aisles - (prices after the %50 off)

[quote name='Technique']I think you are referring to Ultimate Spiderman. This is Spiderman 2.[/QUOTE]

:oops: Yep. You're right. Sorry.

I'm a big Spidey fan, but I wouldn't recommend getting this one. If you need a portable Spidey 2 get the GBA version which plays alot better.

[quote name='roguejedi5']I'm a big Spidey fan, but I wouldn't recommend getting this one. If you need a portable Spidey 2 get the GBA version which plays alot better.[/QUOTE]

Ultimate Spiderman is also pretty good, the story telling is realy good.

[quote name='Rictor']They actually charge $35 for a 32 meg memory stick duo? Crazy. Even
at 50% off that's insane.
[/QUOTE]

Funny related story - on Slashdot, somehow the subject of memory cards came up, and some guy linked to the 32 meg card on GS.com for 20 bucks. I promptly replied "you are getting raped." He proceeded to bitch at me, implying I could not get better prices unless I went to someone in my neighborhood for hot goods. He also said that, therefore, I would be getting off brand cards from strange sources and completely unofficial retailers.

I could not resist telling him that I got some 128 meg Sandisk sticks from TRU back in December for .98 cents.

I'm sure he loved hearing that.

bread's done
Back