Rogers Video Previously Viewed Games 2 for $40

bbruzzes

CAG Veteran
The sale started January 31st at all Rogers Video stores in Canada.

I picked up:
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
Jak X Racing (PS2)
The Warriors (XBOX)
Soul Calibur III (PS2)

[quote name='Mike23']Looks good. How was the selection?[/QUOTE]

Pretty good in Niagara Falls for the first couple days, but its pretty much picked clean. Some of the notable games I saw were Paper Mario, Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Tennis, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Socom 3, Half Life 2, Gran Turismo 4, Smackdown vs. RAW 2006, Star Wars: Battlefront II. Of course, selection will vary from store to store.

I just cleaned up in Sarnia. The selection at both stores was just great!

Picked up:
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Soul Calibur III
Shadow of the Colossus
Dragon Quest VIII
God of War
Radiata Stories

They also had a ton of Resident Evil 4 (PS2), The Warriors(XB & PS2) and Star Wars Battlefront II.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Cheers.

All mine came complete and in surprisingly good condition. There were a few gnarly looking cases strewn about but for the most part, all the games looked pretty good.

A few of mine were missing manuals, and the disks had hairline scratches. otherwise ok. Picked up:

Shadow of the Colossus
Dragon Warrior VIII
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Suikoden IV

Dragon Warrior was an awesome find. I was going to jump on it because I figure it would never go down in price before it disappeared...lucky...

[quote name='King']Do the games come in their boxes?[/QUOTE]

For the vast majority of them, yes. Not all of them have manuals, though, so if you like them complete make sure you have the cashier check the case.

If anybody can find a Paper Mario for me I'd be most grateful. I'd be willing to trade one of my games (not just my Rogers pickups) or get a game from my stores that you can't find. Let me know what you're looking for (system, title, whatever) and maybe we can work something. It'll be nice to have a chance to ship within Canada for a change!

Any takers? PM me.

[quote name='joe50000']I went back today and got Prince of Persia and Radiata Stories.[/QUOTE]

Great stuff! Was there any new stock when you went there?

[quote name='joe50000']There was tons of new stuff. A bunch of RE4s and SW: Battlefront.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! Time for a new trip.

[quote name='gamer602']The sale will end on 2/28 and new games will be added on a weekly basis.[/QUOTE]

Do they add the games on a particular day, or do you know?

Thanks for the info, all the same.

This is a big long-shot, but has anyone seen any 360 games for sale pre-owned at their Rogers yet? Boy, if I could get my hands on a couple games for that price I could happily close out 2006 already as a good year for cheap games!

They've added new games every day that i've gone. They're slowly scaling back the size of their game rental section to make way for new games/systems.

[quote name='Mike23']Was Path of Neo available in this deal?[/QUOTE]

I've seen it at mine for sure. I would say it'll only be a matter of time until you see it at your store. The games seem pretty universal as to which ones are on sale so far.

[quote name='peterjsparks']I've seen it at mine for sure. I would say it'll only be a matter of time until you see it at your store. The games seem pretty universal as to which ones are on sale so far.[/QUOTE]

It was available at mine, so I picked it up along with Resident Evil 4 for $46, taxes included.

Yeah whenI saw that sale I was kind of suprised, Eb would never do that anyways I got.

Shadow of the Colossus
Gun(First I got GT4 but it was scratched so I came back to get GUN)

Wow lot's of people here got Shadow of the Colossus, how do you guy's like it so far I think it's great game I allready got 3 of the Goants!!!!!

EDITED: I saw a lof of Path of Neo's for PS2 and even battle front 2, and Battlefield ps2.

bread's done
Back