I Hate You So Much Right Now!

[quote name='mr ryles']I hate lamp.[/QUOTE]
Go have sex with yourself! Lamp is awesome!

I hate people who take my parking spot.
I hate people who dont shower.
I hate people who throw gum on the sidewalk.
I hate telephone sales people.
I hate door-to-door sales people.

I hate my job.:bomb:

(But if I want to keep buying all of these Cheap Ass Games, then I better have some kind of job ;))

i hate early mornings, I hate people who say its not the heat its the humidity, I hate people who dont put on turn signals, I hate pandas that wont screw to save their species

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'm probably the only one who thought of Kelis' Caught Out There when I saw the thread title.

I hate dirt.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I thought of that, too.

I hate RI drivers.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'm probably the only one who thought of Kelis' Caught Out There when I saw the thread title.

I hate dirt.[/QUOTE]

i thought of it too

I hate NewEgg.com :lol:

I bonderline hate google. For some reason i can never find anything i want quickly using google its to damn good i guess it finds 1 trillion things all not what i am looking for.

Meh i still use it though.

I hate hoarders :bomb: , fatwallet.com :bomb:, the dumbass that raids my TRU every sale :bomb:, and employees who say your wrong about a sale so they can run back and grab it first :bomb::hot: ....

oh yeah .. and frigid girls :cold:.

I hate dirt.[/QUOTE]

I was actually thinking of that song earlier today. Weird.

I hate $60 games.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']I was actually thinking of that song earlier today. Weird.[/QUOTE]

The Red Hot Chili Peppers don't know what song you're talking about, and hate you for it.

[quote name='Ledhed']The Red Hot Chili Peppers don't know what song you're talking about, and hate you for it.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='Moxio']I hate puberty[/QUOTE]

Because he hasn't had the chance to experience it yet. ;) :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I hate my school for not having any single girls.[/QUOTE]

I hate my school for not having any hot single girls

[quote name='crazytalkx']I hate my school for not having any hot single girls[/QUOTE]

Shit man, even the ugly ones are taken at my school. Its fucking crazy how many girls are taken, I am really not exaggerating here.

I hate people who come into my store to shop 10 minutes before closing.

I hate them more if they have a return too.

I hate Paris Hilton.

I hate that my local Suncoast is closing down.

I hate that my Tohru Honda pinky still isn't here.

I hate that caiman.com on amazon sent me a PAL version of King of Bandit Jing vol 4- I also hate that I've been waiting a month for the damn media mail package to get there so I can get a refund. And I hate that I probably won't since I'm sure they'll claim it never came.

I hate myself for only noticing today that a $20 check I deposited in October had been entered with a 1-number mistake, meaning it got put into someone else's account. I hope I can fix it tomorrow, but I don't have high hopes...

[quote name='Ledhed']The Red Hot Chili Peppers hate GuilewasNK.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

This dirt....

dirt.jpg

bread's done
Back