Atlus Store Reborn! (Can now accept credit/debit cards, slightly better prices, etc.)

Crocodile

CAGiversary!
Atlus has done a major update to their site and store. New store URL is http://www.atlus.com/cgi-bin/shop. They now accept online ordering via credit/debit card and their prices are a little better. They also have an Ultimate Digital Devil Saga bundle for $100. Not the best deal money wise but you get both games and a shit lot of free stuff. Good for people who missed out on the TRU/GC goodness. Also, any purchase from the store nets you a free SMT: Nocturne soundtrack while supplies last. Have fun.

dds_bundle.jpg

- Brand new copies of Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- The original collector's Deluxe Box
- Digital Devil Saga and Digital Devil Saga 2 soundtracks
- Digital Devil Saga 2 Special DVD
- Digital Devil Saga Controller Armor
- Digital Devil Saga miniature pin
- Black Shin Megami Tensei Shirt (XL size)
- Atlus USA Wrist Strap

I wish that character was a plush. Thanks for the cool heads up though.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']I like how I bought both DDS games faithfully at release, and now have no way of getting that DDS 2 DVD. Screw you Atlus![/QUOTE]

Does anyone know what's on that DVD?

Nothing there for me. I'd get the light switch cover if it was cheaper. I'm glad Atlus's store is better now, but I wish I could order the DDS + Nocturne soundtracks. :cry:

[quote name='WebScud']Wait...can you not order manuals anymore? Downgrade.[/QUOTE]

I have too agree maybe they add that later would be nice to order manual and inserts and know that they are in stock.

At the top of the screen it also says "Free Nocturne Sountrack CD with any purchase! (Limited Time Only)"

So that is kinda cool even though I have it already.

[quote name='WebScud']Wait...can you not order manuals anymore? Downgrade.[/QUOTE]

I just emailed Atlus about this, since I was about to order a replacement manual for a used game I bought. I'll post here when I get a reply.

Sold Out!?!? I just ordered about 10 minutes ago or less maybe.

The price was $99.99 + $6.00 shipping. Did they only have like 2 of these to sell or something? Weird.

[quote name='secretvampire']Their customer service rep wrote me to see what size shirt I want, very cool. I'm going to ask him about the future of replacement manuals.[/QUOTE]

I got this message in my PayPal:

This payment amount will be credited back to your PayPal account when the transfer from your bank account has completed.

It is for $3.00, wtf does this mean?

[quote name='WebScud']It said limited for a reason. Stop you bitching. They didn't even have DDS1 in stock before the re-design.[/QUOTE]

i saw DDS 1 in stock for weeks in the store what are you talking about

Woot! Score! My order went through!!! I just called and talked to Atlus about this weird $3.00 partial refund. It was an error and my order was placed before they sold out apparently.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']which hopefully no one had in mind when they bought it[/QUOTE]

I figured I could sell my current ones for more then this one and as a bonus I get a T-Shirt, Wrist thing, DVD, and pin. I really like Digital Devil Saga, so I will be playing it.

I guess I will be soon selling DDS Deluxe with soundtrack + Armor and DDS 2 with Soundtrack on the bay... I hate the bay.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']I like how I bought both DDS games faithfully at release, and now have no way of getting that DDS 2 DVD. Screw you Atlus![/QUOTE]

Have to agree with you there.

[quote name='crashpanda']DDS was one of the few games I bought at release. It's a bummer to not get a hold of that item.[/QUOTE]

That's true...the only games I can recall that I have
a> paid full price for
and
b. preordered
in the past, oh, five years
have been Nocturne, DDs1, and DDs2.
I'd much rather have a shirt or a plush or something else than a 'controller armor'.
Oh well....early adopters always pay a premium.

awww, i just a disc only nocturne...i need an insert, manual and OST!

In for one DDS Ultimate Bundle, I already have DDS1 sealed (paid $36 bucks for it a couple of months ago) but now that thing is going straight to ebay to help pay for the bundle.

Glad I ordered before going out to dinner cause its sold out now. Thanks OP!

Woot! Score! My order went through!!! I just called and talked to Atlus about this weird $3.00 partial refund. It was an error and my order was placed before they sold out apparently.

You know what's funny? I think they gave you the refund I asked for. I asked for a $3 refund from the customer service rep since I had a letter from Atlus when the old store was in existence with a $3 credit for when they didn't have a manual I ordered in stock and didn't want to refund me cash. I asked if I could still use the code and I got my $3 refund via PayPal. I bet they got mixed up and refunded you the $3 first by mistake! :D

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN, I MISSED OUT. Look how sweet that bundle is. I couldve just sold DDS1/2 and get this. damn damn damn damn damn damnd amn damn damn damnd amn. Guess Imma see how much they go for on ebay.

I would have loved getting that bundle since I don't have any of the games. I just hope they offer different types of bundles in the future or even better special promotions with their future games. A special Nocturne bundle would be nice;)

[quote name='Sway']I wish that character was a plush. Thanks for the cool heads up though.[/QUOTE]

At last years E3, they did have 2 plushies of Devil Jack. I asked if they were going to sell any retail and they said no. :cry:

I still hope they make some though.

bread's done
Back