FS: Wii Games

Legendary Gokou

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
Have a few Wii games for sale. Shipping is not included. Paypal only please. Any questions are welcome.

Zelda : Skyward Sword : 20 (no manual, comes with music CD)
Smash Bros Brawl 15
Super Mario Bros (Came with Red Wii, in sleeve)   13

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alvano']how much would you pay for PS2?[/QUOTE]

100 by itself, or maybe a combination of money + item.

[quote name='Visc']If your copy of Vagrant Story is complete and not GH, how much do you want for it?[/QUOTE]

25 + shipping. I wasn't even aware there was a GH version.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']I am interested in Xenosaga if it's not the GH one.[/QUOTE]

I have both GH version and non-GH.

[quote name='Tojo']How much do you want for Rayearth box set?[/QUOTE]

I was hoping for 90 + shipping.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Interested in the status/condition & version of Vagrant Story.[/QUOTE]

I'd consider it in very good condition. I played it a few times when it first came out and then never played it again. Discs still look new, not a GH version.

[quote name='apokalipze2']How much for Maro Baseball? And gokou is trustworthy person[/QUOTE]

Since I know you, 35 shipped. Sound good?

[quote name='wannabepunktony']If Xenosaga is complete and in good condition, I'll give you $10 shipped for it.[/QUOTE]

Both copies I have are complete and in good condition. 10 shipped would be good for the GH version, but if you want the original then I'd up the price a bit.

[quote name='Legendary Gokou']Both copies I have are complete and in good condition. 10 shipped would be good for the GH version, but if you want the original then I'd up the price a bit.[/QUOTE]

Sorry - if eBay doesn't see a price difference, neither do I. ^_~

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Sorry - if eBay doesn't see a price difference, neither do I. ^_~[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Thanks for looking.

Added some items to the list, if you want to see which ones I bolded them for quick reference.

Just added a few tonight. More tomorrow.

[quote name='ff7scloud']ill sell you a ps2 for $100 shipped
everything works and it reads everything
email me if your interested at [email protected][/QUOTE]

Don't think I'd want to spend 100 on a PS2. I could always sent it in to Sony and have them repair it for $20 ... I guess that would be the better option. Thanks for the offer though.

[quote name='Kendal']PM me a price for Secret of Evermore.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

how about suikoden IV plus some money sony won't take it if the warrenty sticker is broken
anyways name a price and ill see if its fare or not

[quote name='ff7scloud']how about suikoden IV plus some money sony won't take it if the warrenty sticker is broken
anyways name a price and ill see if its fare or not[/QUOTE]

My PS2 still has the warranty sticker there. Its the one i tore up thats left in remains.

[quote name='ZombieHendrix']Whats the condition on your Castlevania Symphony of the Night? Is it GH? If not, how much do you want for it?[/QUOTE]

Its in excellent condition. Not GH. Asking price would be 17 shipped.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']how much for secret of evermore complete?[/QUOTE]

The value varies on eBay, so make an offer and I'll consider it.

Taiko Drum Master and Time Crisis 3 are both available .... if they are not taken by the weekend they go on eBay. I'd rather not do that, so please make offers. =)

Added some items to the want list.

If you have any of the instruction booklets I want, please let me know.

[quote name='Desslok']PM'd[/QUOTE]

Replied.

Would like to have 75 dollars in my paypal account by the weekend, so I priced some of the items. Of a random note, the Rayearth Box Set is a good deal, and the camera/camcorder is also. Please help. :D

Added prices for most of the items. If Taiko and Time Crisis 3 are not sold by this weekend they go on eBay. I won't be checking back until much later tonight.

Don't have enough time to respond to private messages. Just saying that Time Crisis 3, Taiko Drum Master, and Castlevania : SON will all be thrown on ebay. Thanks.

Bump. Added more to want list, and took off prices for most of the games to avoid discouraging any potential takers. Lowered some prices for my Misc Stuff.

Someone buy GG reload for Xbox from me. Now only 5 bucks. :)

[quote name='yauvito']hey did you get my PM? what do you think?[/quote]

I'm bad with responding to PM. If I don't respond just resend. Anyway, I have FFT pending in already.

Bump. Need cash for Spring Break. :)

bread's done
Back