BigNicks $5 CC Score!

bignick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The cashier(very hot) was laughing each time $4.99 rang up.

I'm looking to trade!

cc5games.jpg

[quote name='punqsux']nick, this is the reason we need a high five smiley![/quote]

If you find one and post it when Cheapy's back, I'm sure he'd put it up, thats how I got the beer dinking smiley on here.

??? i went to my Circut City, and saw absolutely no games for 5 bucks. are they marked at normal prices and then ring up 5 bucks? or do i just have a crappy CC store near me?

[quote name='valance']??? i went to my Circut City, and saw absolutely no games for 5 bucks. are they marked at normal prices and then ring up 5 bucks? or do i just have a crappy CC store near me?[/quote]They are NOT marked at $4.99.

[quote name='valance']??? i went to my Circut City, and saw absolutely no games for 5 bucks. are they marked at normal prices and then ring up 5 bucks? or do i just have a crappy CC store near me?[/quote]

Print out the list, and find the games, they are marked normally, gotta scan them.

Hell ya punq!!! Hi-5!!

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']bignick:

I'd like Ape Escape and Crimson Sea

I have Chaos Legion, Disaster Report. Are you interested in either of those?[/quote]

I only have xbox and gamecube. I'm checking out 2 more CC tomorrow, so I will get back to you.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='BigNick']I was braggind, and trading.[/quote]

Brag all you want, but there is a forum for trading.[/quote]

Kings suck.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='BigNick']I was braggind, and trading.[/quote]

Kings suck.[/quote]Lol. I'm going to have to agree with Big Nick. MAVS RULE!!!

[quote name='Dok Diamond']Big Nicks Big Ballin, cant get to cc myself, so my moms on my mission[/quote]
She is gonna go crazy! I spent an hour in there scraped my knuckles up bad, there games setup sucks.

[quote name='ukhoops']What do you want for Disgaea? Couldnt find it at my CC and need to get a hold of it.[/quote]

Its on ebay right now. $40 BIN.

i just raced up to my CC, got there 10 mins before they closed! i was the only one in the store, lol. i did a very quick check of the games, and over half on the list weren't at my store. but i was able to get Mario Party 4 and Disgaea for 5 bucks each. the Disgaea alone makes this Deal of the Month. all the other games make this a serious contender for Deal of the Year. The girl who rang me up was shocked games marked 50 bucks were ringing up for 5. what i actually said was, "i heard from a friend, so i raced up here before you closed."
what i should have said was, "With the money I saved, i will treat you to dinner." (she was very cute). blast my non-suave-ness!!!

seriously though, how is this happening!? is this some big mistake at corporate office or what?

Awesome finds BigNick, I swear I saw one copy of Disgaea at my local CC, but I was in a damn hurry to confirm it. Even thought I got it already, I would've bought it for someone here on CAG.

[quote name='valance']i just raced up to my CC, got there 10 mins before they closed! i was the only one in the store, lol. i did a very quick check of the games, and over half on the list weren't at my store. but i was able to get Mario Party 4 and Disgaea for 5 bucks each. the Disgaea alone makes this Deal of the Month. all the other games make this a serious contender for Deal of the Year. The girl who rang me up was shocked games marked 50 bucks were ringing up for 5. what i actually said was, "i heard from a friend, so i raced up here before you closed."
what i should have said was, "With the money I saved, i will treat you to dinner." (she was very cute). blast my non-suave-ness!!!

seriously though, how is this happening!? is this some big mistake at corporate office or what?[/quote]

They are probably games that have been there for a while and havent sold, and they have no more in their warehouses. Damn, that would have been a sweet line! With all the money I saved, how about I buy you a Zima.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='BigNick']I was braggind, and trading.[/quote]

Kings suck.[/quote]

j00 g0t bUrnt.

Oh, and Kings r0x0rz j00 b0x0rz.

[quote name='tyecko']kings suck wolves rule. Must I point out who beat the Kings in the playoffs this year?[/quote]

Oh yeah, the team that couldn't get out of the first round for years. Oh yeah, and the team taht has that player that nailed Peeler first and didn't get suspended but Peeler did and one of the most overrated players in NBA history, Kevin Garnett.

Way 2 go BigNick. You give the less likely to get in on this deal some hope. now to hichhick to my nearest CC........about 1 hour away...........

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='tyecko']kings suck wolves rule. Must I point out who beat the Kings in the playoffs this year?[/quote]

Oh yeah, the team that couldn't get out of the first round for years. Oh yeah, and the team that nailed Peeler first and didn't get suspended but Peeler did and one of the most overrated players in NBA history, Kevin Garnett.[/quote]

Chris Webber and Mike Bibby are more overrated than KG. KG also has like 10 years left in the league and is just starting to hit the top of his game

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='tyecko']kings suck wolves rule. Must I point out who beat the Kings in the playoffs this year?[/quote]

Oh yeah, the team that couldn't get out of the first round for years. Oh yeah, and the team that nailed Peeler first and didn't get suspended but Peeler did and one of the most overrated players in NBA history, Kevin Garnett.[/quote]
yeah how is KG overrated? He averages a double double every year, is one of the most unselfish players there is, is a great leader and never gloats or brags on how good he is. Also, why does it matter we couldn't get out of the 1st round for 6 years? The way I see it the wolves r on the way up and the kings r on the way down. The wolves will probly win the championship next year. And finally, let's not forget the hit brad miller put on Darrick Martin, I mean cmon Millers over 7 feet and Martins under 6, shouldnt he pick on sum1 his own size?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='tyecko']kings suck wolves rule. Must I point out who beat the Kings in the playoffs this year?[/quote]

Chris Webber and Mike Bibby are more overrated than KG. KG also has like 10 years left in the league and is just starting to hit the top of his game[/quote]

Chris Webber and Mike Bibby are overrated? Last time I checked, Chris Webber came back from major surgery and still did superb. He was even outplaying Kevin Garnett in the playoffs in a few of the games. As for Mike Bibby, how is he overrated?

Garnett is the one that is known for his so called "emotions" being shown on the floor. And wasn't it Garnett that slapped a players dick in the Nugget series? Oh yes it was. Oh, and let's not forget his remarks bringing weapons to a basketball game. That dumbass. The only reason he gets so many rebounds is because no one else of the Wolves tries to rebound.

um without Webber, how much better did the Kings perform this season?

Bibby is only over rated in the sense that there are much better players that can play the point, but never get the recognition

[quote name='CaseyRyback']um without Webber, how much better did the Kings perform this season?[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Bibby is only over rated in the sense that there are much better players that can play the point, but never get the recognition[/quote]

Name me a few players that can play the point better than Bibby. I could name maybe 2 or 3 guys.

Sorry, just had to jump in on this, KINGS FOR LIFE REP IT! And I wish i would have found Disgaea, I feel empty not getting it:(

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL'][quote name='CaseyRyback']um without Webber, how much better did the Kings perform this season?[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Bibby is only over rated in the sense that there are much better players that can play the point, but never get the recognition[/quote]

Name me a few players that can play the point better than Bibby. I could name maybe 2 or 3 guys.[/quote]

Sam Cassell

As for Mike Bibby, how is he overrated?

lot more better point guards out there

Name me a few players that can play the point better than Bibby. I could name maybe 2 or 3 guys.

lets start...
atl - jason terry
chi - jamal crawford
det - chauncey billups
gold - speedy claxton
miami - wade/alston
minn - sam cassell
NJ - jason kidd
NY - stephon marbury
NO - baron davis
orl - steve francis
phil - eric snow
pho - steve nash
sac - bobby jackson (should be starting... )
wash - gilbert arenas

all are better than bibby. Bibby just gets hype because he can make some last minute shot.

Major Score Mobile AL CC at 11am

Got 23 games There was anouther CAG person waiting for the store to open and we tag teamned CC and got all the good stuff. We got 1 copy of each game that they had. There were at least 15 to 20 people when I left around noon looking at the games

And to the guy that was there that helped me out. PM me Thanks

My prayers for Marvel vs. Capcom 2 were anwsered!!

I happened to hit Circuit City yesterday for a few deals, but didn't find Disgaea OR Marvel vs Capcom 2. On my 2nd run today (to 3 more CC's) I found some good picks including ToeJam & Earl III and Skies of Arcadia. But I did not find Disgaea or M vs C2! Then, at the last CC, I was talking to an employee about the $5 sale. He had mentioned holding a bunch of games for himself. I asked if there were any Disgaea's or MvsC2's left. Apparently, he was holding the last MvsC2 (Xbox) for himself and said there might be one PS2 version around. So I then completely scoured the entire PS2 selection with no luck. He must have felt bad for me, because he later went in the back and gave me his Marvel vs. Capcom 2!! The guy said that he and his friend both already had it for Dreamcast and that they didn't really need it.
Now THAT is an awesome CC employee!! I wish I had gotten his name.. or had cash to give him a tip!

BTW, my Dreamcast broke so I traded in my Mvs.C2 long ago (my favorite fighting game).

[quote name='lordopus99']lets start...
atl - jason terry
chi - jamal crawford
det - chauncey billups
gold - speedy claxton
miami - wade/alston
minn - sam cassell
NJ - jason kidd
NY - stephon marbury
NO - baron davis
orl - steve francis
phil - eric snow
pho - steve nash
sac - bobby jackson (should be starting... )
wash - gilbert arenas

all are better than bibby. Bibby just gets hype because he can make some last minute shot.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? You must no nothing about basketball. Out of all those guys, Chauncey Billups and maybe Steve Nash is the only one that, as of now, is better than Mike Bibby. The rest of the guys on your list are injury prone (Jason Kidd, Sam Cassell, and Baron Davis.), ball hogs (Steve Francis), and some names that don't even play the level of basketball that Mike Bibby plays (Eric Snow, Speedy Claxton, and Jason Terry).

Jamal Crawford isn't even a pure point guard, he also plays the shooting guard position. Don't let me you added him because he scored 50 points in one game? Gilbert Arenas isn't a pure point guard as well. He's good, but not up to par with Mike Bibby's all-around skills. Dyawne Wade is a rookie, and what he did in the playoffs was amazing, but that doesn't make him better than Mike Bibby. Rafer Alston is a good 3 point shooter, and that's it. Stephon Marbury is old, and he's past his prime. Bobby Jackson isn't good when he starts as we've seen in the past, he's a spark off the bench that pump up the Kings.

I won't even bother explain why rest of the players aren't better than Mike Bibby. I'm surprised you didn't add Gary Payton. :roll:

bibbys all around "luck" you mean. and WOW, KG's SOOOO overrated. yeah, ok. KG kicks A$$. BOOYA. Dont be angry that your precious Kings got Wooped by the T-Wolves. KG=MVP!

[quote name='stocker08']bibbys all around "luck" you mean. and WOW, KG's SOOOO overrated. yeah, ok. KG kicks A$$. BOOYA. Dont be angry that your precious Kings got Wooped by the T-Wolves. KG=MVP![/quote]

Luck?

Mike Bibby averaged 20 points, 7 assits, 4 rebounds a game. I'd say his stats all-around were superb for a point guard.

I'm not angry my Kings lost to the T-Wolves. I'm upset Peja went cold in the playoffs, upset Bobby Jackson didn't play, and Peeler got suspended yet KG didn't (Like the MVP would ever get suspended :roll:) , but Sam Cassell was a monster in clutch time and the T-Wolves outplayed the Kings and won. My banged up Kings took the T-Wolves to Game 7 and it went down to the last shot. I may be disappointed, but I'm not angry.

[quote name='stocker08']well, i missed out so now for the next best thing...........print your recipt and PriceMatch at BESTBUY!!![/quote]

best buy doesn't price match :(

bibby stats from last year: 18 pts, 5.4 ass, 3.4 rebs
not that he plays 36 min on avg per game

lets start with those you trash:

crawford: 17.4 pts, 5.1 ass, 3.5 rebs (damn kind of looks like your boy)
claxton: only avg 25 min a game yet posted 10.6 pts, 4.5 ass, 2.6 reb, 1.5 steals
terry: 16.8 pts, 5.4 ass, 4.2 rebs (damn kind of looks like your boy)
snow: he is one of the only true point guards in the league; 10.3 pts, 6.9 ass, 3.4 rebs, 1.2 steals
arenas: 19.6 pts, 5 ass, 4.6 reb, 1.9 steals (looks like a better version on your boy)

Wade: if you watched him during the season you would know why he is a beast; 16.3 pts, 4.5 ass, 4.3 reb, 1.4 steals while spliting time with Alston
Alston is more than just a 3point shooter. He comes off the bench with that spark of defense.
Marbury: 19.8 pts, 9.3 ass, 3.1 reb (you call this past his prime; I guess Bibby justs need to give it up now if these numbers suck)
Lastly, Bobby with the lousy 23 min they give him post 13.8 pts, 2.1 ass, 3.5 rebs.

As for your comments about ball hogging and injury ridden, Bibby has been both on many of occasions. These arguments I guess were used by you to try and weed more PGs from the list but means nothing.

You are obviously the one that knows nothing about basketball. You claim that KG is overrated yet think Bibby is the best PG out there. Come on. KG wouldn't be the MVP multiple years if he wasn't that good. I'm not even a minnesota fan and can recognize what skill he has.
stat line for KG: 24.2 pts, 13.9 rebs, 5 ass, 2.2 blks. plus what stats don't show, he makes everyone on his team that much better. Look at not last year but the year before. He made avg guys (troy hudson and wally s) into really good players.

[quote name='lordopus99']Blah blah blah[/quote]

My mistake, I looked at his playoff stats. Which proves he steps up during the playoffs. All those stats are wonderful and all, but Mike Bibby actually makes the Kings better.

Look at his percentages:

FG%: .450
3P%: .392
FT%: .815

Mike Bibby contributes to a winning team, even though all the injuries and problems the Kings have gone through. He's clutch, he's tough, and he plays the point guard position excellently.

Kevin Garnett is simple overrated. He's got a shot, but that's it. Like I said, he's the only one on his team to rebound, and he wouldn't be too hard when your 6-11 and your arms as long as your legs. :roll: Kevin Garnett is could in the regular season, but chokes in the playoffs. The only reason they advanced this year was because they picked up 2 superb players and gave up nobody if I'm not mistaken, like the Lakers. :roll:

Mike Bibby contributes to a winning team, even though all the injuries and problems the Kings have gone through. He's clutch, he's tough, and he plays the point guard position excellently.

Kevin Garnett is simple overrated. He's got a shot, but that's it. Like I said, he's the only one on his team to rebound, and he wouldn't be too hard when your 6-11 and your arms as long as your legs. Kevin Garnett is could in the regular season, but chokes in the playoffs. The only reason they advanced this year was because they picked up 2 superb players and gave up nobody if I'm not mistaken, like the Lakers.

Bibby contributes to a winning team? damn they sure didn't go far in the playoffs. Speaking of a team picking up superb players (brad miller was a great pickup yet you guys still can't win).

Minnesota would have went all the way this year if Sam didn't go down in the playoffs. With hudson gone for the season, it left them with their third guard. KG posted bigger numbers in the playoffs then the reg season too. He made everyone on his team better unlike Bibby. Webber, Miller, Peja already make themselves look good. In fact, they make Bibby look better than he really is.

bread's done
Back