Jeff Gordon wins, we all get free pepsi edge!!!!!!

[quote name='st0neface']How was I in Daytona this afternoon and still forgot to watch the damn race?[/quote]

it was a pretty good race. I did not watch the first half (got burnt on listening to the coverage to and from CC). The second half was as clean as you could ask for a race and the drafting was fun to watch

also nice to see you back st0neface

Well this deal will be sure to brighten my day if tomorrow at CC proves to be uneventful. *crosses fingers and hopes that it will be great*

Yes it was an awesome race. Would have like to see Jimmie win but my 2nd favorite driver will suffice, and as long as its not Junior!!!

my mom loves Jeff Gordon, but I think she is going to stop watching for the time being. Last Two races she has not watched and he got the pole in both and won both

It was a good race (even though Junior didn't win). Daytona is an amazing track. Can't wait for Talladega.

Thanks for the coupon for the drink.

[quote name='captainfrizo']It was a good race (even though Junior didn't win). Daytona is an amazing track. Can't wait for Talladega.

Thanks for the coupon for the drink.[/quote]

no thank Jeff Gordon for winning and giving everyone free pepsi

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yes it was an awesome race. Would have like to see Jimmie win but my 2nd favorite driver will suffice, and as long as its not Junior!!![/quote]

Same thing I think about Jr... although Tony Stewart winning would have made me mad.... a great race though... when Jr made that move to blow by gordon about 8 laps left... my jaw dropped open, even my wife was amazed... but I was very glad to see Jeff blow past him a couple later... great race, being a fan of the Hendricks drivers I was pleased

Now if that new low cal Pepsi is better than the disgusting C2 from coke...I'll be happy... C2.... gross, all it is, is half diet coke mixed with half regular coke... gross

[quote name='Smell']I hate Nascar but i like free pepsi :)[/quote]

It's not free Pepsi. It's free Pepsi Edge, with 50% less sugar and calories. It also tastes 50% less like Pepsi.

Oh well, it is free, I suppose.

Wow, free low-carb soda. I think I'll pass.

Pepsi Edge is awful. Soon enough Pepsi will have to give this shit away once they discontinue it.

[quote name='murcielago77']where was the race? was it the same race as last weeks at infineon?[/quote]

it was in Daytona

Uh...what do you use to get the coupon? The "Edge Moments" thing? It's weird; no matter what I type in the box, it says "Please do not use inappropriate language in your post."

bread's done
Back