NES Classics (GBA)

Staind204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I am looking for the best price on the NES Classics for GBA. I'd want them either new and sealed or excellent condition and complete. Thanks in advance.

a lot of the NES classics are clearanced out at circuit city, who has that buy 2 get 1 free sale on games 19.99 or less this week (until 2/11). i'd say that's your best bet, if they have the games in stock.

Sorry I must have missed the CC post about these being on clearance. Are ALL of the classic series on clearance for $4.98 or just certain ones? Thanks!

Your best bet is go to Circuit City and take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free sale for games $19..99 or less.

Awesome, thanks for the links. Hopefully I can find some at my local store. Unfortunately they arent on the CC website so I cant check store availibility.

Well CC was a joke, all they had was Metroid. It was marked $19.99 (probably would have rang up $10 but I didnt bother since they didnt have any other games I wanted). I did go to EBGames and found Xeveous for $2.99 but unfortunately someone stole the game :(. I then found SMB Classic for $9.99 new but someone STOLE THE BOX/MANUAL!! :( I ended up buying it anyway since $10 is probably the cheapest I'll find it considering ebay's ridicilous prices. Anyone have an extra SMB Classic box/manual?

SMB is the only one that's actually expensive... the others are fairly cheap on eBay (thoug Zelda is getting up there).

My local Kmart has some of those games xevious,metroid, ice climber and maybe zelda. I could maybe get them in the next bluelight sale. Interested in some of them?

ericx: Yes I would def be interested in Zevious, Metroid, and Ice Climber. I have Zelda pending in so I dont need it anymore. How much are the games during the bluelight special? I might ought to check out my local kmart, I havent been there in a while

It's too bad I returned a lot of the NES classics games to CC already, otherwise I would have let you have those (enjoy Dr. Mario, though!)

When I go back I'll check it out and see if they still have any around after the B2G1F thing last week.

Awesome :) What all ones did you have? I picked up 3 more today (Pac Man, Metroid, and Ice Climber). I also have Xevious, Bomberman, and Donkey Kong pending in. Now all I need is Excitebike and SMB Box (which I may never find JUST the box). :)

bread's done
Back