What's your best/rarest find from the CC sale?

I didn't get anything crazy for $5, but I was really pumped to get Jet Grind Radio and Stuntman for that price. I've been waiting to pick them up for months, but couldn't find them. So I certainly didn't mind grabbing the last copies I saw! :D

mine?
Skies of Arcadia-GC
Disgaea-PS2
Pikmin-GC (cuz it wasn't on the list)
.hack-PS2 (see above)
Robotech-GC
I guess it would differ depending on each location, but Resident Evil: Dead Aim was a bitch for me.

I got a little over three dozen items I'm likely to keep in addition the 160 I'll sell and trade. The only thing that strud me as somewhat harder to find for a good price was RAD. Everything else is pretty common just never cheap enough to win me over previously.

[quote name='6669']mine?
Skies of Arcadia-GC
Disgaea-PS2
.hack-PS2 (see above)
Robotech-GC
I guess it would differ depending on each location, but Resident Evil: Dead Aim was a bitch for me.[/quote]

Pikmin was $5?!

I'd have to say PSO I&II GC was the rarest, I also got RAD, but I see that game all the time, and Disgaea, which I see all the time, just never for cheap. And I got Ring of Red, which I rarely see, but I don't know if that is just me or not. Oh, and Tsugunai, which I never see, but I don't think there is much demand for it (probably the same could be said about Ring of Red), since EBgames.com was selling it used recently for about $10.

Resident Evil Dead Aim
Max Payne (GBA)
Lunar Legend

Someone took most of the good games at my CC. Bastards.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='6669']mine?
Skies of Arcadia-GC
Disgaea-PS2
.hack-PS2 (see above)
Robotech-GC
I guess it would differ depending on each location, but Resident Evil: Dead Aim was a bitch for me.[/quote]

Pikmin was $5?![/quote]

Hell, I couldn't believe it either. My b/f just brought up stacks to the register for them to scan, and that one happened to be $5. It was a non-PC though.

Oh yeah, I think in addition to the games, I got some good deals on cds:

Elvis Costello-This Year's Model 2cd enhanced edition for 9.99

Clash-London calling Remasterd 9.99

Talking Heads-'77 for $8.50

Because I'm poor (I work AT a Circuit City), I only managed to get two games today. Of course, working there, I was able to put some behind for myself. Anyway, as of right now, I bought:

Skies of Arcadia Legends (GameCube)
Rez (PS2)

The ones I put back for later were:

-Devil May Cry 2 (PS2) it sucks, but to have it for $5 to complete my Collection, I'll do it.
-Extreme G 3 (GameCube)
-Gungrave (PS2)
-Frequency (PS2)
-Indiana Jones (Xbox)

I REALLY REALLY wish we had Disgaea at my store. Oh well.

I GOT IKARUGA I GOT IKARUGA!!!!!

and two copies for marvel vs capcom for me and my buddy...i love everything

Skies of Arcadia Legends

It was the last copy and was sitting in the middle of shelves with nothing around it. I was stunned it was there. I may head back tomorrow to see if there's anything left, but I got the game I wanted the most.

I was happiest to get Dark Cloud 2 and Mario Party 4

i also got around 30 other games, some of the best on the list too. Just no Disgaea

What can I say.. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was the pick of the day.

I also found Skies of Arcadia, which I already own. But my manager at EB Games has been holding a used one at the store that costs $49.99!! (before discount). I thought I would get him a deal...

A CC employee also told me about Dot Hack 1.. nice pick!

And TJ & E 3 does kinda suck.. oh well.

3 PSO's. Now before you guys chew me to bits, take a moment to read what I am about to write.

One for me
One for a friend (sold to him at cost)
One requested by a fellow CAG on this site (pending sale, fraction above cost)

That and DOOM II on GBA. I've only seen Tenzor post that he found a copy, so maybe he and I caught a rare one. Go us!!!

bread's done
Back