I'm Back

Olrox Prime

CAG Veteran
Since I can't post in the halo 2 forums yet, I'm just going to announce it here. I'm back, and ready to rape some farts.

I (and apparently many) never noticed you were gone,
you should have just PM'd craven or rock to get back into the forums instead of making a thread about it

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']He's Olrox Prime from the CAG Halo 2 clan. He and the user Arikado are brothers.[/QUOTE]I see.

Welcome back then, I guess.

tumbleweed.jpg

What's that I see? The OTT being a bunch a' cocky fucks? No way....
Quickly! Someone post the "pot calling the kettle black" shtick and pretend to be witty and hilarious.

[quote name='Greetard']What's that I see? The OTT being a bunch a' cocky fucks? No way....
Quickly! Someone post the "pot calling the kettle black" shtick and pretend to be witty and hilarious.[/QUOTE]
kettle1.jpg

[quote name='greendj27']Why were you gone in the first place? What happened to your old username?[/QUOTE]

Good question. Posts like this make my Mod ears perk up.

* Arikado
* Olrox Prime
* Phazing Zero

I really hope for your sake that there are three bodies on the other side of the same IP address there buddy.

[quote name='daphatty']Good question. Posts like this make my Mod ears perk up.

* Arikado
* Olrox Prime
* Phazing Zero

I really hope for your sake that there are three bodies on the other side of the same IP address there buddy.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap. This should turn out to be interesting.. :lol:

[quote name='daphatty']Good question. Posts like this make my Mod ears perk up.

* Arikado
* Olrox Prime
* Phazing Zero

I really hope for your sake that there are three bodies on the other side of the same IP address there buddy.[/QUOTE]

Arikado and Olrox Prime are in fact brothers. Both are in high school and are in the halo clan.

My guess is that Olrox forgot his old password or username which is the reason for the new one.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any trouble, but I doubt it's intentional.

He's cool, daphatty, it's not a problem. Led, myself and the some other CAGs know him from the Halo 2 clan. Arikado is a CAG, and this is his brother. He got tired of the Phazing Zero account, so he made a new one, Olrox Prime (his XBL Gamertag.)

I'm guessing he just made this thread to joke around and have a little fun.

That boy posted in Lifestyle and Off Topic, something off topic

{southern voice} Somebody get a rope, we need a hangin....

All jokes aside, but I hope you die... and soon, cuz I'm pretty sure from your post up there (mainly your childish use of the word "rape") that you're a cum-swallowing bitch, and CAG has no place for useless crap like you, but what would I know... I'm just a horse, and you're just a bitch.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']All jokes aside, but I hope you die... and soon, cuz I'm pretty sure from your post up there (mainly your childish use of the word "rape") that you're a cum-swallowing bitch, and CAG has no place for useless crap like you, but what would I know... I'm just a horse, and you're just a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Your a douche and I'm sure no one likes you either. For god-sake you think/act like your a horse. That is shit is far more childish.

bread's done
Back