Free Year Sub to EGM!!

[quote name='Logain8955']Rock, I can always use an additional year tacked on to my EGM. Haven't payed for an issue for like 2 years now. :D Thanks![/QUOTE]

LOL yea i was thinking the same, i've got 3+ years still on my current free sub! :lol:

I ended up passing on this one though since they require your job info and stuff, i would enter in all fake info but probably that would make me get 2 issues a month.... Oh well i've already got mine coming from elsewhere, good luck all!

This should take me through 2008.
EGM seems to be sending mags out in a less and less tiely manner as of late. Unless it's my stupid mailman screwing things up again.

Just wondering...I have a current subscription from another 3rd party company and blah-de-blah, so if I sign up for this one through another company it should just tack onto the current subscription? If that's the case I'm going to jump on this ASAP!

Signed up. Thanks OP!! This is for you:

vvmhead.jpg

should be in the mag thread but could also deserve its own topic. thanx for the hookup I think I now have EGM till 3057 the year the sun explodes.

[quote name='happyorangeman']Signed up. Thanks OP! Someone said something about a Confirm E-mail? I haven't gotten one yet?[/QUOTE]

You should receive the confirmation email within mintutes. Check you spam box if you haven't received the email.

I have not got EGM in a long time. Nor have I read one in a long time either. Hope I get this one. All of the subs I signed up for under VU I never get. But this looks like it might work.

Thank God this wasn't in the mag deals thread. I almost never check there since it is so big. Anyway, awesome awesome awesome deal. Signed up. Hopefully I get it.

InfoWorld is a excellent magazine too if you guys are into tech. It's a weekly mag with some great columns. It's geared more to the business side of tech (and it's uses) rahter than comsumer uses.

everytime I sign up for these free subscriptions, they never come.

But that doesn't stop me from trying.
Thanks!

Thanks OP. Signed up earlier today but didn't post. Hopefully it works out. I would love to be reading EGM and have a sub to it again.

Signed up.

I get so many free magazines, its ridiculous. I get the Maxim, Stuff, Log Cabin Homes, Vegetarian and so many others I don't even read them all. Some I don't even remember signing up for.

bread's done
Back