The Official Simpsons "What's that Episode?" topic

MorPhiend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what episode it was where Homer is in trouble with the IRS and the FBI guy says:

"Mr. Simpson from now you will be working for us."

Homer: "Ok but do you think you can pay me under the table? I have a little tax problem."

Thanks for any help.

The Trouble With Trillions Written by Ian Maxtone-Graham
Directed by Swinton Scott
==============================================================================
Production code: 5F14 Original airdate on FOX: 05-Apr-1998
Capsule revision A (09-Nov-2001)
> "TV Guide" Synopsis
None submitted.

[The following is a TV Guide-style synopsis: When Homer lands himself into
some tax trouble, he finds himself helping the government recover a stolen
trillion dollar bill from Mr. Burns.]

I Googled your quotes and Simpson, and it took me to snpp.com....the best Simpson's site around. Remember, Google is your friend.

Ok, question about the episode where Bart gets a bigger brother. If anybody can remember watching it when it originally aired:

The scene where Homer is on the couch, and Bart leaves the house. Homer asks where he's going, and Bart says "Father son picnic."

Now in recent reruns and on the DVD, the scene ends with Homer saying "Wait a minute..."

...but I could SWEAR that the original scene ended with Homer saying "Wait a minute...Bart doesn't have a son..."

Yet this isn't on the DVD in any form. Can anybody remember this?

[quote name='evilmax17']Ok, question about the episode where Bart gets a bigger brother. If anybody can remember watching it when it originally aired:

The scene where Homer is on the couch, and Bart leaves the house. Homer asks where he's going, and Bart says "Father son picnic."

Now in recent reruns and on the DVD, the scene ends with Homer saying "Wait a minute..."

...but I could SWEAR that the original scene ended with Homer saying "Wait a minute...Bart doesn't have a son..."

Yet this isn't on the DVD in any form. Can anybody remember this?[/QUOTE]
The syndicated show leaves stuff off of every episode....sometimes the funniest jokes. These can be found on snpp.com as well.

Also, when Homer had Hang S. Noir's (spelling) Academy Award on his shelf, it was later changed to Don Ameche. This probably has something to do with Noir's murder around that time.

[quote name='evilmax17']Ok, question about the episode where Bart gets a bigger brother. If anybody can remember watching it when it originally aired:

Yet this isn't on the DVD in any form. Can anybody remember this?[/QUOTE]
It's actually season 5 in Boy Scoutz 'n the Hood. Homer is taunting Bart. He gets caught in his chair and says
Homer: "stupid poetic justice"
Bart: "Actually, we were just planning the father son canoeing trip"
Homer: "hehe, you don't have a son"

[quote name='Stoneage']The Trouble With Trillions Written by Ian Maxtone-Graham
Directed by Swinton Scott
Production code: 5F14 Original airdate on FOX: 05-Apr-1998
Capsule revision A (09-Nov-2001)
> "TV Guide" Synopsis
None submitted.

[The following is a TV Guide-style synopsis: When Homer lands himself into
some tax trouble, he finds himself helping the government recover a stolen
trillion dollar bill from Mr. Burns.]

I Googled your quotes and Simpson, and it took me to snpp.com....the best Simpson's site around. Remember, Google is your friend.[/QUOTE]

I tried that. I guess I fail at Google and snpp...:cry:
Thanx though.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']It's actually season 5 in Boy Scoutz 'n the Hood. Homer is taunting Bart. He gets caught in his chair and says
Homer: "stupid poetic justice"
Bart: "Actually, we were just planning the father son canoeing trip"
Homer: "hehe, you don't have a son"[/QUOTE]

Haha, one of my favorite quotes.

bread's done
Back