[H]WiiU, PS3, 3DS, Vita. Bravely Default, Tearaway, NiNoKuni+[W]Paypal+

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Greetings! I've got a small list of things I'd like to move.

Firstly, I'd like to sell my WiiU system. It's a 32 gig system complete with charging cradle and gamepad stand. It'll come with two WiiMotes and the following games: Monster Hunter, The Wonderful 101, and Xenoblade Chronicles. I'd like $250, but will consider other offers.

I've also got Bravely Default for 3DS that I wouldn't mind selling or trading. I'm open to all offers on this.

I have a copy of Tearaway that I would sell/trade.

I have a sealed copy of Ni No Kuni, not greatest hits version. I'd trade or sell that too.

Thanks for looking! I'd be happy to check your trade lists and stuff to make a deal. Any questions? Ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

All pm's replied to, waiting on a few responces from some of you. Also a bit of an update. Added more Dreamcast wants and removed some stuff I've traded/sold.

Bump.

Wrestling is over, I can ship almost every day of the week now.

Also, the list is updated a bit. A fair chunk of stuff is gone, but an equal amount of wants was added :lol: so drop me a pm!

Replied to both of you guys. Little update, bump.

Edit: Also I'm looking for Dragonball Z cards made by Score.

Bump. Also, feel free to check out my colletion in my sig. If it isnt on my trade list, then chances are its in the collection!

I'm going to bring this back. I can basically ship any day of the week. And I don't have a PSP or PSP stuff any more.

Big change. Not really. But I'm looking for a Neo Geo Pocket color. Anyone who has one they want to get rid of, PM me. Thanks.

Anyone want to grab me a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon tomorrow for something on my list?

And the players guide to test drive unlimited would rock.

Also, bump.

[quote name='Supreme']CML for NSMB please.[/QUOTE]

Would you be interested in working out a deal for your DC light gun and House of the Dead 2?

Nah, not really. I'm only looking to trade it towards my expensive wants, or a DS system. I might trade House of the Dead 2 though if the offer's right. Is there anything else you like? I noticed you wanted a PS1 memory card and a DC controller, I have those.

[quote name='nyprimus4']CML for lots of N64 stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm into these games:
Jet Force Gemini
Donkey Kong
Banjo Kazooie

And I could possibly pick out a few more, if you have the system for trade as well.

nolimitsoldier, sorry, didnt see anything.

bread's done
Back