looking for those egm alternate game covers!

shadylane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
where can i get my hands on those covers. what type of paper are they made out of? what issues, and what games did they release covers for?

edit: please pm me if you have any!

-RE4 -
- MGS 3 -
- Zelda -
- God of War - pending in thorbahn3
- Metroid Prime 2 -
- Jade Empire - pending in thorbahn3

I saw the covers along time ago. They looked merely okay. The type of material they used was the same as the posters they give out...because on the back of the covers was the poster. :(

The first 4 were on the back of a poster. The next time they did it, it was even worse. They printed full covers back to back. So you have to decide between Doom 3 and Jade Empire. The other ones were Zelda and God of War back to back. I still can't remember the issues though. Sorry for not being more of a help. Have you tried calling EGM? They should know which issues they had.

[quote name='shadylane']do you think if i called them and ordered an old issue it would come with it?[/QUOTE]

Doubt it, I've order back issues before and it's just the same thing as if you got it for a subscription(meaning no poster).

I got the God of War one sitting on my table, never used. I'll sell it to ya for $2.00 . Just PM me your address and promise to send me two bucks.

[quote name='pacifickarma']They weren't retail only... I subscribe, and I received mine! (Threw them away, though.)[/QUOTE]

Anyone know of any recent or old issue that may have had one? I have some old EGMs that I can check.

I have seen/have some. I have MGS 3(japanese cover art) , resident evil 4(european cover art) , halo 2(has the "other" charcter you play as in halo 2) , I think I have metroid prime 2( I forget what it looks like) also. I will take pics of what I have later. I really liked the zelda one. If someone has that I would trade my halo one for it....

I think the egm with the 1st 4 covers , was the one with the world exclusve godfather on the cover.

here are the pics of the RE 4 & MGS 3

I think the RE 4 cover goes good with the gamestop tin. And the MGS 3 cover is just plain sweet!

ah, what the heck. I never got a single one of these :(
I thought the OP meant when they had multiple covers for the mag.

[quote name='js1']here are the pics of the RE 4 & MGS 3

I think the RE 4 cover goes good with the gamestop tin. And the MGS 3 cover is just plain sweet![/QUOTE]

Those are really slick.

[quote name='supermariomelee']Doubt it, I've order back issues before and it's just the same thing as if you got it for a subscription(meaning no poster).[/QUOTE]

Sorry to thread crap, but I thought you were banned?

bread's done
Back