Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for $9.99

dvzman

CAGiversary!
Not sure if someone already posted this, but I dropped by my local Toys R Us today and they had FF Crystal Chronicles, new, for Gamecube for only $9.99.

Also, I stopped by my local Best Buy and they have a 2 for $35 deal going on, mainly on Player's Choice games...but I picked up Tales of Symphonia and Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition...I also noticed that they had Viewtiful Joe 2 for $14.99.

P.S. I'm sure someone already covered this, if so, sorry for the repeat.

[quote name='dvzman']Not sure if someone already posted this, but I dropped by my local Toys R Us today and they had FF Crystal Chronicles, new, for Gamecube for only $9.99.

Also, I stopped by my local Best Buy and they have a 2 for $35 deal going on, mainly on Player's Choice games...but I picked up Tales of Symphonia and Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition...I also noticed that they had Viewtiful Joe 2 for $14.99.

P.S. I'm sure someone already covered this, if so, sorry for the repeat.[/QUOTE]

Check this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78425&highlight=TRU

Crystal Chronicles is probably one of the few games that sucks bad enough you can still find copies.

[quote name='Rictor']
Crystal Chronicles is probably one of the few games that sucks bad enough you can still find copies.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my Walmart has had these "clearanced" at $14.98 for months now and they cant get rid of them.

The deal already been posted.Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles isn't that fun playing solo,but it is pretty fun when played with other friends.Everybody hates the one player who have to carry the cup around and the 4 people in one screen limit the amount of the space to move around.Overall,I only played it for a few hours and stop playing it because my friends can't keep with high level char of lvl 7.Now it just collecting dust along with my other video games.

Also,the game cost too much money to get the fullest fun factor out of it.You need 4 gamecube controllers,4 link cable, 4 gameboy advance,game and gamecube.Most of these I got realtive cheap such as free 2 gameboy sp with the snapple caps and link cable came free from games such as zelda and crystal cron.

[quote name='nnthomas']Nah, the game is pretty poo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got it and Geist for 10 months ago at TRU and it's shit.

[quote name='BIG5']So BB finally has DMC3 SE? If only God of War was a GH.[/QUOTE]
Yes. BB has DMC3 SE. God of War should become GH in a matter of time.

bread's done
Back