Enjoy the Great Taste of Denny's at Home!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
dennys.jpg

Denny's (and other "American Style Family Restaurants") are all over the place here. The restaurants look like their American counterparts (although cleaner), but the menus are much different, and the food is much better.

Take a look (navigation on the left side of the page):
http://www.dennys.co.jp/dj/menu/g_index.html

Is the service is as bad as it is over here?

(I already have an idea what the answer is...)

[quote name='HeadRusch']Wheres the Grand Slam ultra-meat-fest breakfast....!?!?![/QUOTE]

QFT

And WTF is restaurant sauce??

[quote name='munch']Do the Denny's in Japan not serve black people too?[/QUOTE]

No, they don't serve Americans.

Ah yes waiter.

I'll have this:

mr_33.jpg

and some pancakes please.

Thank You

Also, could you bring me a keg of restaurant sauce. Excellent.

I rmemeber all the Denny's in Japan =) Didnt goto one tho. But Back in College in Irvine the Denny's accross the Street used Burger King Straws, Not suprising it was closed down ;)

wait a second, i didnt see the dagwood on there... mmmmmm

edit: couldnt find a picture, but this is just as good.

Denny's©
Breakfast - Breakfast Dagwood©

Serving Size: 17 oz.
Calories: 1251
Total Fat: 90 grams
Saturated Fat: 38 grams
Cholesterol: 802 milligrams
Sodium: 3597 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 35 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sugars: 8 grams
Protein: 75 grams

Next time you go, you need to take a picture of a japanese waitress wearing the Denny's attire. I don't think I've ever seen a japanese girl working at a Denny's.....ever.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i refuse to eat denny's without the presence of a dirty cook[/QUOTE]

I thought cook said cock for some reason and I started laughing out loud at my desk... :D :D :D

[quote name='javeryh']I thought cook said cock for some reason and I started laughing out loud at my desk... :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

Why does this not surprise me? :lol:

[quote name='javeryh']I thought cook said cock for some reason and I started laughing out loud at my desk... :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:

well...that too :lol:

i refuse to eat denny's without the presence of a dirty cock

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i refuse to eat denny's without the presence of a dirty cook[/QUOTE]

I refuse to enter a Denny's unless it's between the hours of three and five in the morning.

I hate to say this, but so did I at my first read through. Did a double take I think ;)

Is that up for trade/purchase? I wouldn't mind trying it. I eat at Denny's all the time and the closest thing to an all around sauce is syrup or ranch dressing....

DENNYS RULES!!

i also go there only during late night hours!!! i love the dollar machine that pulls out stuffed animals etc.. my friend always wins

Country fried steak! yummy!

[quote name='rallen']Whats the Japanese equivilant to Moons Over My Hammy?[/QUOTE]

Breakfast Dagwood used to kick the shit out over Moons Over My Hammy. When they got rid of the Breakfast Dagwood, it was the last time I went to Dennys.

bread's done
Back