Games Where You Kill Lots of People

aloneagainor

CAG Veteran
Like the title says. You kill lots of things and feel like a badass. And I've already played Devil May Cry. One time someone recommended me the Dynasty Warriors franchise. Yay or nay?

yea but its a different setting, dynasty warriors is good but might not be good for you, try devil may cry two and gungrave.

Not shocked that no one has said State of Emergency yet. I know a lot of people hate it but I really think it got killed by being hyped as the next GTA when it's not. It's cheap enough, give it a shot.

[quote name='Syki']Go old school and play Smash TV. 8)[/quote]

W0rd smash tv, get the midway arcade treasures volume 1 for that, on ps2 or gamecube

Shit, how could I forget POSTAL 1 and 2. And in Black and White, you are a god, so that's pretty badass. You also kill a lot of people in The Getaway.

[quote name='6669']aloneagainor, do you need a hug?[/quote]
Yes. And a working PS2. Thanks for the recommendations. I rented Dead to Rights once and didn't like it. Same with Mark of Kri. But I'll check out Dynasty Warriors and Freedom Fighters and some others. Black and White is a PC game, right? I don't really game on PCs.

[quote name='dopa345']Dead to Rights sounds like exactly what you're looking for.[/quote]

Can't go wrong for $5 at CC

[quote name='aloneagainor'][quote name='6669']aloneagainor, do you need a hug?[/quote]
Yes. And a working PS2. Thanks for the recommendations. I rented Dead to Rights once and didn't like it. Same with Mark of Kri. But I'll check out Dynasty Warriors and Freedom Fighters and some others. Black and White is a PC game, right? I don't really game on PCs.[/quote]

Sweet, I'll send out the hug tomorrow first class USPS (w/DC). As for the PS2, I'll send you mine when the backward-compatible PS3 comes out.

No gaming on PC? :( You kill oodles of people in Painkiller and Serious Sam. I mean oodles. I don't think Freedom Fighters is really what you're looking for.

bread's done
Back