FS: SONY PSP 2 gig Pro Duo stick. 89.99 shipped.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
i bought this brand new for 150 just a few months ago. still new condition.

paypal only. no trades, no "SML".

BONUS!!!!!! .....someone that buys this from me gets a psp for free!!....SSSIKKKEEE
====================

SOLD!!!

You sold it? I cant believe someone would actually pay $90 for a !!!USED!!! 2 gb pro duo when you can get a new Sandisk one for $80 from here

[quote name='hbom1985']You sold it? I cant believe someone would actually pay $90 for a !!!USED!!! 2 gb pro duo when you can get a new Sandisk one for $80 from here[/QUOTE]

hey how about you get the fuck out of my thread and stop crapping on it.

not everyone likes gay mail in rebates, n00b

Your so smart that you can use the word "n00b" but I guess your mental incapacity prevents you from actually saying something that means something.

[quote name='hbom1985']Your so smart that you can use the word "n00b" but I guess your mental incapacity prevents you from actually saying something that means something.[/QUOTE]

you're so smart you dont know how to use the word "your".

n00b.

[quote name='hbom1985']You sold it? I cant believe someone would actually pay $90 for a !!!USED!!! 2 gb pro duo when you can get a new Sandisk one for $80 from here[/QUOTE]

It says this in the FAQ:

. No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment.

if i had the cash i would probally took it... i hate rebates after the entire EB games screw over

and how did you know the rebate was Gay : )

bread's done
Back