Full Auto $44.99 shipped @ Outpost

I bought this for full retail (with faceplate) and I'm really enjoying it. I honestly didn't think I'd like it, but it's a really fun game.

[quote name='cleaver']To those who've played it, how's multiplayer? Can you rewind?[/QUOTE]

No, only in single player

I picked it up the other day (with faceplate)...man I have NEVER seen so much hate for a game (general gaming public). The demo, though fun, was not very impressive...its defintely improved since the demo (graphics, lighting, effects,control (tighter) are better (though frame rate does stutter when it gets real chaotic from time to time). The game is very fun (have not played online yet) and I can see it probably getting old single player wise. I would say to all 360 owners who like racing/racing combat to at LEAST give it a RENT before following the bash of it. There seems to be a significant amount of poeple who are bashing it and do not have the game as played on their profile (either they played the demo or just jumping on the hate bandwagon).

[quote name='PaulDE01']I picked it up the other day (with faceplate)...man I have NEVER seen so much hate for a game (general gaming public). [/QUOTE]

This happens all the time. A game comes out and gets average reviews 7s, 8s. All of the sudden it's shit and nobody will give it a chance. In fact, many people will pipe up and say things like "That game sux, buy X instead" and they have never played either. There is no middle ground on anything on the Internet and message boards. It's either great or it's shit. There's no in-between.

I DL'ed the demo and thought it was fun. Not $60 fun but if it dropped a little and I could use my GR credit I'd be interested.

What really kills me is the people who completely rule out a game if it doesn't look "next-gen". What the hell does that mean? IS IT FUN OR NOT should be the question. If the extra $10 bothers you then say "I'll wait for it to drop..." not "That game sucks!"

$45 is kind of tempting. I think I'm just in the mood to buy 360 games after selling PDZ and Kameo and now only owning Condemned. I'm thinking about that $40 Quake 4 too, even though I know GRAW, Oblivion, BF2, Burnout and Far Cry are all coming in March.

bread's done
Back