Michigan CCs

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']just curious what ones have already been raided, and which are still worth hitting[/quote]

I have no clue but great signature.

Novi - very little left
Tel-Twelve - Dead, may be some haven like games left
Pontiac - should have a few games left unless completely raided today

I have not checked the Great Lakes Crossings store yet, but they are a bit newer and part of the mall, so it would be interesting to see what they have.

Jackson had quite a bit yesterday morning. I bought 6 Xbox games, and my friend got about 15 games for Xbox and PS2. They had a decent selection but the only games I saw last night when I went again were Legends of Wrestling 2 (Xbox) ChuChu Rocket(GBA) and F-Zero(GBA)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']just curious what ones have already been raided, and which are still worth hitting[/quote]

I was the first person in the TelTwelve store Sunday morning. They had maybe a third of the games on the list. At the time the employees didn't know about the sale and were shocked at stuff ringing up for $5.

Before I checked out I handed my list to a mother and her kid who was probably about 12 since they were looking to buy him a game but had no clue which and even asked me for help at one point. The list probably got to the employees after that so I'm sure they hve nothing.

In Grand Rapids, the Alpine store has been pretty well cleaned out.

The Kentwood store has a bin with some of the games and a sign taped to it with "$4.99" written in marker; the games section checkout has a printed list from this site. However, they didn't have a few games in the bin: GTA Collector's and BG&E were still on the shelves, along with some of the GBA games.

Went to both Lansing stores...

East Lansing was cleaned out, very odd I must say, when I talked to the guy at the desk about a restock he seemed to slip and hint that they had more that they were keeping for themselves.

West Lansing wasn't too bad, I'd imagine they're cleaned out now, I picked up EG3, All-Star Bball 2004, 2002 Fifa, SSX Tricky and Star Wars Rogue Leader. They had a few copies of Turok Evolution and Legends of Wrestling 1 & 2 as well. The only shady part, was as I was checking out an employee came up with a handful of games, I only got a glance at them, but I noticed Pikmin on the top, which was not out on display... very shady indeed.

try the one in Southfield I went yesterday and they had some games not very many but some

I got whacked and bloodrayne and I think I saw nfl blitz pro and maximo but nothing great because I saw people taking stacks of games.

I've been to the Roseville and Harper Woods ones so far (Eastide of Detroit) and the Roseville one was just finding out about the sale on Monday, and the guy said they hadn't put anything out, and I searched the Xbox section to no avail so I hope the games are in the back because I will be there on Sunday. The HW location had a bunch of crap, they were cleared out on Saturday someone there said.

I'm hoping to hit the Dearborn, Troy, Sterling Heights, and maybe the Southfield one in the next few days just to see if I can have any luck.

LEMME KNOW IF ANY OF THE STORES PUT OUT A SUPRISE BATCH OR IF THE LOCAL CC WAREHOUSE SHIPS ANY SHIPMENTS OUT.

The one here in Holland had a bunch of the games when I went to it. I'm not sure any one knows about it here, which is great for me. So if you want to take a 3 hour trip, come out here. west michigan > east michigan :D

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Went to both Lansing stores...

East Lansing was cleaned out, very odd I must say, when I talked to the guy at the desk about a restock he seemed to slip and hint that they had more that they were keeping for themselves.

West Lansing wasn't too bad, I'd imagine they're cleaned out now, I picked up EG3, All-Star Bball 2004, 2002 Fifa, SSX Tricky and Star Wars Rogue Leader. They had a few copies of Turok Evolution and Legends of Wrestling 1 & 2 as well. The only shady part, was as I was checking out an employee came up with a handful of games, I only got a glance at them, but I noticed Pikmin on the top, which was not out on display... very shady indeed.[/quote]

What tiem were you there? I hit it up at say 2:00 pm on Tuesday and they were still pulling gmaes from shelves. Employees were buying games and then some employee and his wife came in and must have bought at least 100 games. No joke 5 piles at least 10-15 games high at the register. It was disgusting.

Anyway I really wanted Viewtiful Joe for myself and no luck. Damn them workers and damn fatwallet for finding out about our site.

I was in the Jackson store yesterday at 5:30 picked up
GC: 2002 Fifa, Bloodrayne, Disney's Party, Red Faction II, Wave Race, Wrestlmania XIX, X-Men: Next Demension.
PS2: Capcom VS. SNK 2, Chaos Legion, ClockTower 3, Dr Muto, Extermination, Giants, Guilty Gear X2, Headhunter, Legaia 2, MDK2, Ring of Red, Timsplitters 2
XBox: Freaky Flyers, NHL 2K3, Roadkill, Robotech.

They had a couple of white boxes with $4.99 games in them, but I got most of them from off the shelf. They still seemed to have quite a few games left.

Hmm, I'd consider checking Jackson out if it wasn't for the damn construction on 94. I would probably take me 2 hours to get there from Ann Arbor.

Shelby Township (near Lakeside Mall) has a giant "tub" of them...has a Warner Brothers logo on it. There are a lot of games left but mostly outdated sports games. Most recent stuff I saw was a couple copies of Knockout Kings 2003 for Cube, and NCAA March Madness 2003 for PS2...I bought one of the latter for my brother as well as the last copy of NFL Blitz Pro.

Store in Troy doesn't have a damn thing. I think a few copies of All Star Baseball and some Xbox Exhibition discs, that's it.

Roseville store had a few XBOX games (that's all I checked) 7/7/04

I picked up the last copies of:
Star Wars : Clone Wars
Dead To RIghts (PH)

They also had:
NFL Blitz Pro
Mojo
Stake (or something like that)
The Thing (almost got this, but didn't want it)
Quantum Redshift

Had Syberia and LOTR:TT, but LOTR did not work, I did not check Syberia.

[quote name='MixMasta'][quote name='nsain']west michigan > east michigan :D[/quote]

Your kidding....I hope. :roll:[/quote]

haha yes I was kidding. I hate it here

[quote name='doubledown']Roseville store had a few XBOX games (that's all I checked) 7/7/04

Dead To RIghts (PH)

They also had:
NFL Blitz Pro
Mojo
Quantum Redshift

Had Syberia and LOTR:TT, but LOTR did not work, I did not check Syberia.[/quote]

What time did you go there?

I might hit it again to see if I can get The Thing and Quantam Redshift.

[quote name='MixMasta']I've been to the Roseville and Harper Woods ones so far (Eastide of Detroit) and the Roseville one was just finding out about the sale on Monday, and the guy said they hadn't put anything out, and I searched the Xbox section to no avail so I hope the games are in the back because I will be there on Sunday. The HW location had a bunch of crap, they were cleared out on Saturday someone there said.

I'm hoping to hit the Dearborn, Troy, Sterling Heights, and maybe the Southfield one in the next few days just to see if I can have any luck.

LEMME KNOW IF ANY OF THE STORES PUT OUT A SUPRISE BATCH OR IF THE LOCAL CC WAREHOUSE SHIPS ANY SHIPMENTS OUT.[/quote]

You got an uninformed salesclerk. The Roseville store was raped and pillaged by monday morning. I know, because I took part in the purchasing of mass quanities of games.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Shelby Township (near Lakeside Mall) has a giant "tub" of them...has a Warner Brothers logo on it. There are a lot of games left but mostly outdated sports games. Most recent stuff I saw was a couple copies of Knockout Kings 2003 for Cube, and NCAA March Madness 2003 for PS2...I bought one of the latter for my brother as well as the last copy of NFL Blitz Pro.

Store in Troy doesn't have a damn thing. I think a few copies of All Star Baseball and some Xbox Exhibition discs, that's it.[/quote]

There are a few nuggets of gold in that bin, however.
I picked up Armored Core 2 and a couple of other decent games out of that bin. If you look at them as a 5 dollar rental that you can get trade in credit for, even Haven, EOE and Project Eden don't look so bad.

Pontiac CC had a few things two days ago, but now it's down to old sports titles and the old games barely worth $5. If any CAG's are lucky enough to live near Traverse City, they had tons of stuff this past weekend, and I'm shooting myself in the foot now that I realize all of the $5 games I could've had.

The Southfield Circuit City actually had a great selection of games on Saturday and Sunday.

The Westland store also had some good ones, I found my only copy of Ikaruga there on Saturday night.

I went to the Auburn Hills store on Monday. I was pretty suprised to find 2 copies of Mario Party 4 there. They still had a few games left (PN03, Street Fighter EX3), but only a couple copies of each and I'm sure they're gone now.

I just can't wait to see if any specific games are listed or pictured in the ad next week so I can price match at my Best Buy.

well I say come sunday since we all live in MI, we each go to a store get what we need and then trade with others. That way we all get what we want and can meet up without paying shipping charges. Anyone else with me on this?

[quote name='Snake2715'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Went to both Lansing stores...

West Lansing wasn't too bad, I'd imagine they're cleaned out now, I picked up EG3, All-Star Bball 2004, 2002 Fifa, SSX Tricky and Star Wars Rogue Leader. They had a few copies of Turok Evolution and Legends of Wrestling 1 & 2 as well. The only shady part, was as I was checking out an employee came up with a handful of games, I only got a glance at them, but I noticed Pikmin on the top, which was not out on display... very shady indeed.[/quote]

What tiem were you there? I hit it up at say 2:00 pm on Tuesday and they were still pulling gmaes from shelves. Employees were buying games and then some employee and his wife came in and must have bought at least 100 games. No joke 5 piles at least 10-15 games high at the register. It was disgusting.

Anyway I really wanted Viewtiful Joe for myself and no luck. Damn them workers and damn fatwallet for finding out about our site.[/quote]

I made the mistake of going to the East Lansing/Okemos one first, since they were stocked full of those games last time I was there... anyway I think I made it to the West Lansing one (by Target) around 4pmish... They were pulling the gameboy games when I was there. The same employee couple was still there actually picking through the gameboy games (unless there was another employee couple with tons of games). So, what'd you score? I ended up with Resident Evil (they forgot to pull it) Extreme G3, All Star Baseball 2004, Star Wars Rogue Leader, SSX Tricky, and 2002 Fifa World Cup. Not quite Mario Party 4, Viewtiful Joe, Medal of Honor and Skies of Arcadia like I had hoped, but still not terrible.

[quote name='MixMasta'][quote name='doubledown']Roseville store had a few XBOX games (that's all I checked) 7/7/04

Dead To RIghts (PH)

They also had:
NFL Blitz Pro
Mojo
Quantum Redshift

Had Syberia and LOTR:TT, but LOTR did not work, I did not check Syberia.[/quote]

What time did you go there?

I might hit it again to see if I can get The Thing and Quantam Redshift.[/quote]

Sorry, it was 7/7/04 at around 3:30 pm.....probably gone now. They had employees on the floor too with a big list of games, looks like they were pulling stock. Although, they had no games in their hands quite yet.

Nah. More likely the employees were looking for a couple more for themeselves. That's exactly what was going on on the 4th.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Snake2715'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Went to both Lansing stores...

Anyway I really wanted Viewtiful Joe for myself and no luck. Damn them workers and damn fatwallet for finding out about our site.[/quote]

I made the mistake of going to the East Lansing/Okemos one first, since they were stocked full of those games last time I was there... anyway I think I made it to the West Lansing one (by Target) around 4pmish... They were pulling the gameboy games when I was there. The same employee couple was still there actually picking through the gameboy games (unless there was another employee couple with tons of games). So, what'd you score? I ended up with Resident Evil (they forgot to pull it) Extreme G3, All Star Baseball 2004, Star Wars Rogue Leader, SSX Tricky, and 2002 Fifa World Cup. Not quite Mario Party 4, Viewtiful Joe, Medal of Honor and Skies of Arcadia like I had hoped, but still not terrible.[/quote]

Yeah I got a few child games shrek, spyro, and something else for my little sister. Nothing else that I found interesting. The reason I went was for Viewtiful Joe... damn it.

HEy did anyone hit the CC Express in Somerset?? Or did they close that location?? I haven't been there in a while.

There's a CC in Somerset? It doesn't come up as a store location in the store locator. You'd not expect value video game shoppers to hit Somerset though...

Does anyone know if the Circuit City's in Shelby Twp. or Roseville have pulled any games to the back for Sunday, because those are likely the only stores I will have the chance to go to (curses for me not having a job or a car)?

Calico, I haven't been to Somerset since like last summer, lol, I live here in Grosse Pointe so its a drive for me, but it was on the North Side, second floor, next to Marshall Fields in a corner if that rings a bell. I'll go check the Somerset website to see if they still have it. It was called CC Express.

Hey Lord, I went to the CC in Harper Woods, about 5-10 minutes from the Roseville one, and they had taken all the 4.99 tags off, and all the games that should have been 4.99 didn't ring up as 4.99, so I guess they might be holding back. I'll probably check both the Roseville and Harper Woods locations if I get a chance on Sunday.

Thank you man, the very fact that I still have a chance at getting some of the RPG's, especially Lunar Legend, Phantasy Star Collection, and Grandia Xtreme (and Disgaea if it weren't so unlikely to be there), made me cream my pants.

I doubt it.
Roseville hasn't pulled anything off the shelves, and Sterling Heights still has a big box of the game sitting out on the floor.

Will there may be a slight chance, I wouldn't count on it.

For the most part I've only been looking at GC stuff.
7/8
Shelby Twp: All that was left for the Cube was Knockout Kings 2003.
Pontiac: There was a LOTR: Two Towers in with the regular GC games but I didn't bother since I already have it. There were a ton of Wrestlemania XIX and NBA 2K3 in the bin but that was it.

7/7
The CC in Great Lakes Crossing had nothing except All-Star Baseball 2002 and Big Mutha Truckers.

I will probably check out the Shelby location when they open Sunday. Its less than a 5 minute drive for me so what the heck.

Gahhhhh, I'm friggin going nuts man. Why won't those people at the Shelby Twp. CC pick up the phone man, I desperately need to find out if they restocked at all or had any games pulled back!

Shelby Township location never anwsers the phone. I called on July 4th when leaving the Troy location, and also a few days later... they just let it ring... ring... ring.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Gahhhhh, I'm friggin going nuts man. Why won't those people at the Shelby Twp. CC pick up the phone man, I desperately need to find out if they restocked at all or had any games pulled back![/quote]

The "pulled games" are just as large a myth as the "restock".
Not gonna happen. The sale leaked early and the supply was bought up. Unless they have a bunch more sitting in a warehouse somewhere, it's just not going to happen.

The smart money says that the employees walking around with the lists "pulling stuff" were buying the games for themselves... not setting them in the back.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Lord Draconus777']Gahhhhh, I'm friggin going nuts man. Why won't those people at the Shelby Twp. CC pick up the phone man, I desperately need to find out if they restocked at all or had any games pulled back![/quote]

The "pulled games" are just as large a myth as the "restock".
Not gonna happen. The sale leaked early and the supply was bought up. Unless they have a bunch more sitting in a warehouse somewhere, it's just not going to happen.

The smart money says that the employees walking around with the lists "pulling stuff" were buying the games for themselves... not setting them in the back.[/quote]

That's quite logical, but I still pray for a restock/games being brought out from back of store.

bread's done
Back