Metroid Prime 2 Echoes $19.99 Target B&M YMMV?

mcelfour

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Yesterday I spotted a price cut in Metriod Prime 2 Echoes, it was $19.99 at Target. The sign said that it would enjoy this new low price until April I believe.

This was at the West Madison, WI Target. Might be YMMV.

Meh. I bought MP: 2 for $10 at TRU a couple weeks ago. Played it once for an hour and haven't played it since. I loved Metroid Prime but for some reason this game just didn't hook me like it did a few years ago. Not worth $20 IMO but for $10 give it a shot to see if you like it.

Speaking of the price drop, a lot of stores in my area, CC, Meijer, and Wal-Mart come to mind, have this strange "NEW PRICE 19.xx *see sales associate for details" sticker on it. Anyone else see that, or have an idea what it's about? I've never seen that done with other price drops.

[quote name='advancedgamer468']Meh. I bought MP: 2 for $10 at TRU a couple weeks ago. Played it once for an hour and haven't played it since. I loved Metroid Prime but for some reason this game just didn't hook me like it did a few years ago. Not worth $20 IMO but for $10 give it a shot to see if you like it.[/QUOTE]
lol, what a joke, the game is easily worth the $50 it originally cost.

[quote name='rooter']lol, what a joke, the game is easily worth the $50 it originally cost.[/QUOTE]

Agreed tenfold, my $50 was well spent.

bread's done
Back