Free domain names

Friend of Sonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=82517432&adid=17662
This coupon is for a free domain through GoDaddy.com with any purchase. However, you can add the coupon and checkout with no item and you should still qualify (I did this a few days ago, though, so they may have fixed it)
Also, on a sidenote, I got an offer during checkout for a free 25 dollar Buy.com coupon for signing up for a free month of service from a coupon called Great Fun. You have to of course hand over your credit card info and be sure to cancel the membership before they charge you the 9.99 a month. Does anyone know if this is legit?

[quote name='Firestorm']Hope it works, how long does it take to come into your email?[/QUOTE]
Should be fairly quick. Next business day hopefully.
[quote name='Owen']How long do you get the domain name for?[/QUOTE]
One year.

looks like it doesnt work anymore....good thing i got it when it worked......now it says that you need to buy something thats at least 79 cents.............

Eh, looks like it's not going to work. They sent me a confirmation email for my order, but I've yet to get the coupon for the free domain. Oh well.

[quote name='yukine']Eh, looks like it's not going to work. They sent me a confirmation email for my order, but I've yet to get the coupon for the free domain. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Sorry guys, looks like I didn't post fast enough for all of you to enjoy.[/QUOTE]

It's not your fault. I'm just going to buy something real cheap so I can qualify for the free domain.

Edit: Nevermind, they charge $5.84 for shipping a $0.98 item. :roll:

[quote name='uli2000']Would a music download count for a purchase? I think they are $.79-.99[/QUOTE]

yea it would i just got my email with the promo code in it and i bought a 79 cent song.

Oooh yay.

Finally something to put that $5 Buy.com Coupon towards from the $.99 Batallion Wars thing.

Thanks OP!

:EDIT: Ok, So I go to buy the MP3. My computer Locks up right during the download. I go to check on the order, and it says "Sent to wherehouse". How do I get the MP3 now?

BTW, it said that the coupon wont come in until I recive the MP3, so thats why I want it.

:EDIT 2: Well, i bought the MP3, and it said Completed. I prevousley got an email that said that when the transaction is completed I would get the code. Whats up with it? Could it be that I bought it with a gift certificate?

:EDIT 3: Got my free domain. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back