Reload Pedal $9.99+$3.99 flat rate shipping, at RedOctane.com

Actually I think they were 14.99, but I could be wrong. I know I bought one, I suppose I could look it up.

Nicely made pedals, by the way. Very sturdy.

Still not happy about them stopping the catalog1 coupon though. :(

Thanks, I went ahead and grabbed two pedals, since I got 2 Guncons and Basically every Guncon PS2 Game from the recent GameCrazy sale.

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Thanks, I went ahead and grabbed two pedals, since I got 2 Guncons and Basically every Guncon PS2 Game from the recent GameCrazy sale.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what and why I bought. ^_^ Thanks OP!

Here's the thread with the deal Cheapy posted way back in early October '05. The deal for the pedal was a CAG exclusive and it was $14.95 You had to spend $40 for free shipping.

Count me in for two...for whenever I get around to playing my Guncon Games.

EDIT: Nevermind. Count me in for none, I for some reason thought it was $9.99 plus free shipping. I'd order for sure if there was a better free shipping deal. Even if I had to spend $50 for free shipping. But I can't find anything I need badly enough to spend the $100 needed for free shipping. I guess the 2 pedals and Guitar Hero shirts will just have to wait. :cry:

Some guy from the Guitar Hero Forum rigged up one of these to his guitar so he could activate star power without the risk of breaking combo. It's pretty hot.

I'm so tempted...bah. Thanks op. =P

I got one from the original sale Cheapy posted, and now that I grabbed Crisis Zone, I figure this is a good price to get a second pedal. Now, for a good deal on another Guncon....

[quote name='nexes']Some guy from the Guitar Hero Forum rigged up one of these to his guitar so he could activate star power without the risk of breaking combo. It's pretty hot.

I'm so tempted...bah. Thanks op. =P[/QUOTE]

No way?!? I was thinking about doing the same thing with one of these pedals but gave up on it when I realized that GH didn't have a configuration option.

Do you have a link to this? I'd really like to know how this was done.

[quote name='ychanus']Why 2? can you play 2-player on those Guncon games?[/QUOTE]
time crisis 3 :1-2 players, time crisis crisis zone 1 player only.

[quote name='chior']time crisis 3 :1-2 players, time crisis crisis zone 1 player only.[/QUOTE]

::Looks at new Crisis Zone box:: fuck! He's right! Guess it's time to find a copy of Time Crisis 3 then...

[quote name='ychanus']Why 2? can you play 2-player on those Guncon games?[/QUOTE]
If you are really good at Crisis Zone, you can unlock dual gun mode. But it's NOT easy.

I know its an old thread but anybody here still have those foot pedals or know where i can purchase them? Redoctane is out of stock...

I tried looking at the trading forum I cant seem to find anyone who has these...Can someone here hook me up...Thanks

Damn. Must have missed this topic when it was originally posted. I would've bought 2 in a heartbeat. At least before they put them back up to $19.99 after they went OOS. I wonder if they work w/ PS1 games for the original GunCon as well?

"like Namco�s Time Crisis"
"If you�re looking"
"You�re all set!"

Why does the ' make those weird symbols happen?

Blast from the past. It was also announced on the CAG Cast, but I'm sure the majority of the people here didn't listen to it at the time. I still have my two but probably won't sell it.

bread's done
Back