Not open for further replies.

ajumbaje

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Quake 4 special dvd edition
i am looking for other pc games, i will check lists for pc games

**EMAIL ME FOR PICS!!!!**

Hate to burst your bubble, but you know that's not fair market value for a 360. It would only be worth it if it was all sealed.

Good luck though.

[quote name='depascal22']Hate to burst your bubble, but you know that's not fair market value for a 360. It would only be worth it if it was all sealed.

Good luck though.[/QUOTE]

I'd disagree with that. There are a lot of high dollar Gamecube games in there that haven't seen a price drop yet. Those add up pretty quickly.

[quote name='depascal22']Hate to burst your bubble, but you know that's not fair market value for a 360. It would only be worth it if it was all sealed.

Good luck though.[/quote]
I think think its more than what he needs a 360 is only $400 and he has almost $170 alone in pc games pluse the GC gift cards

[quote name='CorporalJackson']I think think its more than what he needs a 360 is only $400 and he has almost $170 alone in pc games pluse the GC gift cards[/QUOTE]
that much in pc games, f-in sweet, that guy was talking about my gcn games and system earlier this week

i know im bumping, but its just for an edit because ive been getting wayyyy too many offers for my games that arent fs/ft, jeesh

which of those 360 games are you trading? you dont make it quite clear in your header. but, cml for one of your 360 games listed. i may offer a game and some dough, if you dont see enough there

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back