Snoop Dogg starts Hip-Hop Gaming League

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Via GameSpot
"What exactly is the Hip-Hop Gaming League? Something the average gamer isn't allowed to enter, apparently. "The HHGL will be open only to an A-list of musicians, athletes, producers, and other entertainers personally selected by him. Among the biggest names: Method Man, Denver Nugget Carmelo Anthony, soccer's Cobi Jones, and Cincinnati Bengal Chad Johnson," League organizers said in a statement."
http://hhgl.ggl.com

Who's allowed to join the Hip Hop Gaming League? Obviously not gamers. By "A-List", I assume he means flavor (flava?) of the month.

How do I join? Do I have to make inept, hit-of-the-moment commercial/club hip-hop?

I wanna play 50 Cent: Bulletproof, 187 Ride or Die, True Crime: Streets of L.A. and New York, 25 to Life, Crime Life: Gang Wars, wanksta! Oh. And Madden, too.

This is bullshizzle, fo' shizzle. :(

150x223.jpg

I find it hard to believe that Hip Hop legitimizes anything. I see it glamorizing expensive hardware (plasma screens + Xbox 360s). I see it popularizing (bad) street/thug culture games. However, I don't see it legitimizing anything, especially if he introduces the gig with "I'm an initiator, you dig?". However, I'm curious as to what he's initiating. An "exclusive" club? Yes. But, he isn't initiating much else.

[quote name='kakomu']I find it hard to believe that Hip Hop legitimizes anything. I see it glamorizing expensive hardware (plasma screens + Xbox 360s). I see it popularizing (bad) street/thug culture games. However, I don't see it legitimizing anything, especially if he introduces the gig with "I'm an initiator, you dig?". However, I'm curious as to what he's initiating. An "exclusive" club? Yes. But, he isn't initiating much else.[/QUOTE]

Funny how hip hop is all about expensive stuff nowadays, far cry from 80s hip hop.

bread's done
Back