Early CC $4.99 sale?

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
The CC near my job (Peachtree location in GA) was stripping the shevles of ALL games and having them scanned... the associate said 'we can't stop these guys from coming in... and some even had lists, so we may as well just put them out so they can buy the stock...' They were put in nice little 'Clearance $4.99' bins, which I hovered over and grabbed stuff... I picked up several games, and would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for a REJECTED CHECK!!! Damnit, and I had Pikmin too!!!... I didn't have an ATM card on me to run across the street to get cash and I was due back at work so no time... blasted!!! I had money in my account too which kills me... I'll just go to the Northpoint location first thing tomorrow... anyone else's store placing the games out early?

[quote name='BigNick']Dude, have you been under a rock lately? Almost every CC has the games at $4.99![/quote]

I know that... what I meant was them actually going through the effort of putting them on display rather than us sifting through the games...

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='BigNick']Dude, have you been under a rock lately? Almost every CC has the games at $4.99![/quote]

I know that... what I meant was them actually going through the effort of putting them on display rather than us sifting through the games...[/quote]

oh, thats a 50/50 chance of finsing them in a bin.

[quote name='Fatesealer']They were put in nice little 'Clearance $4.99' bins,[/quote]
How come my CC doesn't have any of these bins????

[quote name='Oktoberfest'][quote name='Fatesealer']They were put in nice little 'Clearance $4.99' bins,[/quote]
How come my CC doesn't have any of these bins????[/quote]

Mine either!

[quote name='Oktoberfest'][quote name='Fatesealer']They were put in nice little 'Clearance $4.99' bins,[/quote]

Both of my local ones do, and they both have absolute shit in each of the bins.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']

You're better off without having the bin. If the games are still on the shelves and still tagged full price, a lot of people won't know the games are on sale. With the bins and $4.99 tagged games, even people who had no idea about the sale will then see the games.

the bin my store created has about 40 games, mostly the same titles. All that is left is a few alright games, mostly crap (Aqua Aqua, old sports...)

I talked with one of the clerks today, and as someone mentioned in another thread, both stores here where taking the games off the shelves so they would have games left to sell when the sale actually starts on Sunday.

bread's done
Back