merging $4.999 CC topics

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I made the CC topic into a sticky and merged the 2 main threads. I removed the June price change from sticky since it is July.

I would make the deal front page but since its B&M it wont help cheapyD make money so whats the point.

Enjoy and keep all the CC stuff inside that stick.

Nice work, definitely makes the front page less CC-a-licious with the forum posts. I was wondering how the CC thread suddenly jumped by about 1k posts since this afternoon...

Is there a way to jump to a particular page without having to go wading through pages in numerical order? Specifically, I am looking for Ravenhawk's list.

Not sure if you noticed but you inadvertently killed the list. The second topic had an alphabetical list of every game for sale. I'm not about to go wading through 102 pages of posts for it. Ravenhawk is gonna have a fit and most likely start a new thread.

I have it saved on Word. I'll repost it. New thread or no?

OK so I'm taking it that you can't just jump to a certain page? I think the list is somewhere around page 80 b/c last time I checked the Price list was about 23 pages.

Another user was kind enough to repost the most current list. I've "adjusted" the sticky situation a bit. :D Hopefully that will help.

thanks...sorry about that...I knew the posts get shuffled into each other by timestamp

I do think the page looks nicer and I thought it tiresome for users to read both long threads...

bread's done
Back