Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (PS2)

I've got that laying around somewhere at my parent's house... I also have all the issues of "Nintendo Fun Club News" - I wonder what they are worth, if anything...

I can't tell you the excitement this issue brought when I was a kid. I must have read it 1,000 times:

Starting out at $.99 is appreciated, but your buy it now prices are a little outrageous, for CAG's that is, average person might be willing to pay. Mosy CAG's scored FFVII and Tactics in the Green Tag sale, which I'm guessing you're one of them. Don't take this the wrong way I'm just voicing my opinion and from your trader feedback your aware of what I said, which is why you started the bidding low. Good luck:)

[quote name='Blade']The $5 Radiata Stories you mean?

...[/quote]

Yup... I already traded all 6 copies that I got from Best Buy to CAG's. I was able to nab 2 through price matches so I'm taking the liberty of ebaying those. Still feel like calling me greedy?

Took off Radiata Stories to give CAG's a better opportunity. Am offering them for $17 shipped. See the BB $2 sale thread for more info.

[quote name='kamui34']Sent a bid on the Zoe 2nd Runners :)[/quote]

thank you. If you win, please PM me or I might forget that someone on CAG won.

Damn someone bid $41 for FFVII and it's a GH? I've got a non-GH copy in mint condition... I wonder how much I can get for it... If they released it on PSP or some other system I'd sell it in a heartbeat...

bread's done
Back