Hastings Clearance

Danro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I wish I had remembered a bit more information on this, but I thought id share what I know. I was at Hastings yesterday picking up a movie, and I cruised through the games section and saw clearance stickers everywhere! Mostly %25 and %50, but hey, I picked up one of those plug and play pinball TV games for only $5. I was trying to contain myself as im on a budget this week....... Anyways, I do remember seeing a 128mb Geforce vid card with a %50, and a router with one on it as well. Multiple PS2, Xbox, GC, PSP, GBA, and DS games had them on them as well. But definitely worth looking into.

I don't think the Hastings I work with has this going on. But then again, I just started today so I'm not sure what's going on really...didn't see anything clearanced though.

There is kind of a sale nothing major though in (topeka, KS) they have a whole bunch of used games Gamecube, PS2, Xbox all in a couple of rows the prices usually are between 4.99 and 19.99 nothing great that I could see except for maybe beatdown for 9.99

bread's done
Back