$5 off hot games @ YesAsia

jstroh

CAG Veteran
Ok so this site has this prize point shop where you can get coupons. So I signed up and got all of the YesAsia coupons twice and guess what I found? They're all the same code and they work fine over and over again as long as you use the specific links with the code. So here's the combos you can use.

Cool thing is that YesAsia already has the lowest prices on these games.

I got Bleach DS and Ouendan and they are really really good games. The site I got these from also has reviews of them if you follow the links below.

Hope this helps.
psp-initiald-street-jap.jpg

Initial D Street Stage PSP
Coupon Code: INITIALDPSP
Link To Use: CLICKY

nds-osu-tatakae-jap.jpg

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Coupon Code: OSU5

psp-naruto-jap.jpg

Naruto Narutimate Portable ~ Mugenjo no Maki
Coupon Code: NATOPSP

nds-bleach-jap.jpg

Bleach DS Souten ni Kakeru Unmei
Coupon Code: BLEACH5J

There are many rumors that Ouendan is going to be localized this year. Importing is so tempting, especially with this deal. I might pick up Bleach DS if I don't get Ouendan though.

[quote name='Foolman']There are many rumors that Ouendan is going to be localized this year.[/QUOTE]

If you'd prefer to have the original Japanese tracks, I suggest you import it. After reading reviews, I'm gonna try and find a copy when I go to Japan later this summer.

Edit: WHOLLY CRAP! I just saw a video of this game on the hardest difficulty setting. I am SO getting this game and will probably be the first one I play when I eventually get a DS Lite. :shock:

[quote name='botticus']Crazy, the coupons work without the referral links too ;)[/quote]I bet they still work if I change his affiliate links to CAG's links and I remove the URLs to his site. I think I'll keep the image links though ;)

Post after post, if you only post links to a single website, its not too hard to deduce you are the site's admin. How about a 2 week trip to bantown, just for laughs?
CheapyMom didn't raise no dummy.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Here's the thread about the $5 off ANY $30+ YesAsia purchase coupon:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85442[/quote] Hey now i can buy jump superstars and this! [quote name='jstroh']Ok so this site has this prize point shop where you can get coupons. So I signed up and got all of the YesAsia coupons twice and guess what I found? They're all the same code and they work fine over and over again as long as you use the specific links with the code. So here's the combos you can use.

Cool thing is that YesAsia already has the lowest prices on these games.

I got Bleach DS and Ouendan and they are really really good games. The site I got these from also has reviews of them if you follow the links below.

Hope this helps.

nds-osu-tatakae-jap.jpg

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Coupon Code: OSU5

Any idea how long this coupon lasts?

Figure I could use this for Ouenden, and the generic $5 off coupon for Daigasso. Might as well import them and if the music on the potentially localized versions is any good, can get those at some point.

[quote name='CheapyD']Post after post, if you only post links to a single website, its not too hard to deduce you are the site's admin. How about a 2 week trip to bantown, just for laughs?
CheapyMom didn't raise no dummy.[/QUOTE]

Busted.

[quote name='Ecofreak']If you'd prefer to have the original Japanese tracks, I suggest you import it. After reading reviews, I'm gonna try and find a copy when I go to Japan later this summer.
[/quote]

Oof. Are chances really that low for the songs to carry over to our version?

BUMP because this thread is amazing.
Thank you OP! I just got Ouden and Jump Superstars for $80 shipped! Did two seperate transactions, using the code OSU5 in the first order then using SINGAPORE06 in the second! You saved me $10 on games which almost never come on sale. Well i am happy.
I am also thinking about getting bleach now... anyone know if its good? I hope ouden dosnt come to the UK anytime soon so i dont feel like i am getting ripped off, lol.

[quote name='Foolman']Oof. Are chances really that low for the songs to carry over to our version?[/QUOTE]

Considering that the average American would have no idea who Asian Kung Fu Generation, Morning Musume, and L'Arc are, I'd say the chances are slim to none.

Really, you'd be better of importing it before it starts to get hard to find. Heck, I may just buy it now and save myself the trying to find it in Japan since I don't know how easy it will be to find by the summer.

bread's done
Back