Someone tell me how stupid I am...

Wlogan31

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
I'm kinda a sucker for the cheap games (who isn't) and at the same time, for RPG's. Well, my CC sucks and had pretty much nothing other than Eternal Ring. Granted, it looked like it sucked, but I was determined to be a part of the deal (missed out on BB). Someone tell me, before I open this game and play it, how dumb I am for spending 5 on this game.

I heard it is ABSOLUTELY WRETCHED! Anyone disagree?

*Crosses fingers and crawls under his desk to sulk...

you can always just play it and if you absolutely hate it just trade it in to ebgames for cash(they should give you a few bucks hopefully) so you are not really losing much at all and maybe you break even. It is only $5/

That said, there wre a LOT of shitty $5 games at CC over the weekend that I passed on bc they were supposed to be REALLY shitty. I just wanted to save my money for the good games.

I fell into this kinda. I bought Evergrace at CC this week. I played Forever Kingdom which is the sequel and it wasn't that bad. I got it for free though. Eternal Ring is horrid.

You could always trade it in to GS and add the 3 dollars to the value and make a couple bucks.

ive bought a bunch of crap games like fairly odd parents from this deal...but i just couldnt bring myself to buying eternal ring....i was getting ready to ask the same question on here (if anyone actually liked this game)...ive never really heard anything about it, but when i saw the box work (front and back), i wanted to kill myself

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Wlogan31']It is a 1st person RPG.....I should go kill myself :)

Maybe I can sell it to a blind kid.....[/quote]

lmao...that reminds me of dumb and dumber[/quote]

That is the nostalgic feeling I was attempting to create...now that I have warmed your heart through this nostalgic comedy, you want to buy Eternal Ring for 10 bucks right? :lol:

[quote name='dracula']i will give you 50 cents for it.[/quote]

It isn't opened, so I guess I could completely justify my stupidity by selling it to you for that amount instead of returning it 8)

You are only 1/10 as stupid as people who paid $50 for it :D
I hope that makes you feel better (of course, those people were VERY, VERY STUPID).

P.S. Wheel...Of...Fish!!!! You so STOOPID!!!

You paid $5 for it, so I wouldn't say your stupid. $50, then yes. After all, wasn't that a launch title? You could always sell it to a museum. :D

I say put it on eBay with a BIN of $9.99! You'll be making money hand over fist!

Then you just need to repeat the process ad infinitum.

[quote name='BigHow']I say put it on eBay with a BIN of $9.99! You'll be making money hand over fist!

Then you just need to repeat the process ad infinitum.[/quote]

Didn't I just say that?

i would probably just keep it in my collection if i were you...then again i have almost 300 ps2 games now....20 yrs from now, when i sell my ps2 collection off on ebay...300 titles will look better then 299

hm, I wouldn't say stupid so much as misguided. Don't buy a game because it's cheap, buy it because the gameplay would be worth the price.

Only thing you should buy cuz it's cheap is food. Because, Hey, who knows the next chance you'll get to eat.

Well I beat both Kings Field 1 and 2 on PSX, and its just like those games. They are by no means good, but somehow I played all the way through them and I had fun in a wierd way while I did. My friend bought Eternal Ring like 2 years ago for 9.99 and I played it at his house. To me it was bearable, but then again I am pretty tolerant for games in general as long as they aren't ridiculously cheap in killin you and stuff. In fact my friend is gonna sell it to me for $5 and I will buy it. This game is definately better than some shit, think of it as morrowind without all the goodness! I'm just saying its worth $5 to me, I also bought Evergrace which is the sequal to it I thought, made by same people at least.

IGN Review: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/163/163804p1.html Pretty accurate.

for $5 its a pretty good deal but do what you think you should do everyone has a different opinion. so youll never know if you like it or not until you try it. anyways its only $5 its not that big of a deal

actually...i just read the review that gamespot gave it...6.3 out of 10....thats not horrible for a gamespot review....not for $5 anyway....i saw that the opening sequence has a dragon in it....i have a soft spot for dragons, im probably gonna pick this game up if its still at CC when I go there next (im sure it'll be there)

I think when I saw it at CC they slapped a value sticker over it. Can you just open the game and take it back and pricematch it somehow?

bread's done
Back