best verison to play h...."games"

shadylane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
i have a 2.0 on my psp and i wanted to start playing some "games" should i upgrade or is 2.0 good to play my "games" also any good place to download what type of "games" can i play on it snes,nes, ??. feel free to pm

You are really crossing the line....do a search for some other sites that allow homebrew users. Emulators work best on 1.50, but there are a few that work with 2.0 and higher. If you are talking ISO's, you are out of luck and illegal. Buy a game.

[quote name='Apossum']h-games? hentai games? sorry, can't help ya ;)[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought when I saw this topic, too. :lol:

I was going to come in here and say "Well, I would reccomend 'Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2' or perhaps 'Sexy Beach 2,' if you're asking."

[quote name='iazybandit']he could be talkinga bout h-omebrew games[/QUOTE]

captain.obvious.jpg

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']That's what I thought when I saw this topic, too. :lol:

I was going to come in here and say "Well, I would reccomend 'Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2' or perhaps 'Sexy Beach 2,' if you're asking."[/QUOTE]

it's all about Vegetable Sexy Magical Princess Kurenai 6: Special Edition

as for the real question -- obviously we can't tell you where to get roms (google "*system name* roms) but you can get programs at http://pspupdates.qj.net/

look for Fanjita's Eboot Loader for running homebrew and emulators and pspsetx for tricking your psp into thinking it's a 2.5 (but not actually writing new firmware) so you can play the newer games.

Just do a search online. 1.5 is the best, followed by 2.0. I have a 2.5 PSP now and it runs everything I want it to

Well emulation is playable on 2.5 - 2.6 if you have GTA...look it up on PSP updates. I myself like it better than how emulation ran on 2.0, that seemed to freeze up my PSP alot. GTA exploit you just load it up from GTA, and when you enter the emulator you can exit back out to the emulator list and from there exit out to the psp like a real game.

bread's done
Back