cheap Xbox games @ Futureshop.ca

I really don't mean to offend you or attack your post, but I looked them up on resellerratings and people are fairly dissatisifed.
Check it out here:
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1761-p2-s1-d1.html#reviews

I know that it says futureshop.com instead of futureshop.ca, but I'm assuming they're the same company by the looks of it.
I don't know, that get $10 off deal is crazy interesting, I might just go for it.
Any ideas?

Edit: Garrgh, the $10 off works, but they only ship to Canada. :(

I'm not sure that resellerratings.com review is correct. Future Shop is huge up here in Canada and have been very reliable for me over the years, as well as many of my friends and family. Future Shop is the Canadian equivalent of Best Buy and is, in fact, owned by Best Buy. In the recent years Best Buy stores have been opening up here in Canada as well, but Future Shop has been around for years. If you live in Canada, I'd feel safe ordering from them - they delivered my 51" TV to me without a hint of a scratch, so they're golden in my books!

Yeah, I don't think Futureshop.com is as good as its canadian equivalent, Futureshop.ca. Makes some sense to me, as they might be more regional than not.

I have been to Future Shop when I went to vancouver (about 13 times now) and its like a cooler Bestbuy IIRC.

[quote name='help1']I have been to Future Shop when I went to vancouver (about 13 times now) and its like a cooler Bestbuy IIRC.[/quote]

Funny you should mention that. They are owned by Best Buy.

bread's done
Back