Kathryn Beich Caramel bars - box needed

Well I was bored and did some research (BTW, I just plugged in " Kathryn Beich Caramel bars" into Google, clicked on a few pages, and they had nothing to do with the searchword at all, wtf is up with that?):

According to this link Nestle bought out the manufacture of these bars but were later to be renamed as Nestle Signatures Treasures Creamy Caramel. The writer seemed to know his/her caramel chocolate, being able to differentiate what was Kathryn Beich caramel bars and what weren't. Upon further investigation here is a coupon for 75 cents off any size bag of Nestle Treasures.

The next best solution would probably to email somewho who is selling these bars. On the first page of results, I saw order forms for some organization that were selling boxes of them for non-profit resale. You might be able to swing something from them.

Well that's it for now, I hope you get your caramel bars. Now I'm craving some choclate.

I'm hoping for a scout leader, a basketball coach or a teacher that may have access to these... They definitely are only available as fund raiser's so I'm wanting to give to a charity. You know, to help out the kids or something.

God why did you mention those? I haven't had one in forever and now I want one badly. They are so damn good. If a kid comes by I am going to pillage his candy bar supply and probably give him a dollar a piece for them.

[quote name='hufferstl']I'm hoping for a scout leader, a basketball coach or a teacher that may have access to these... They definitely are only available as fund raiser's so I'm wanting to give to a charity. You know, to help out the kids or something.[/quote]

THAT'S A DAMN LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!

LOL we already know you are gonna eat the whole box the day you get the stuff!

Wow I don't even see them on Ebay, they don't exist anymore....

[quote name='$hady']LOL we already know you are gonna eat the whole box the day you get the stuff![/QUOTE]

Of course he is. He was saying he wants the money that he pays for them to go to charity, not the bars themselves.

You're retarded.

Kathryn Beich doesn't let people post them on ebay. They cancel all auctions because it is in their agreement with their groups that they sell to that they cannot sell online.

A fund raising group is about my only hope, unfortunately.

I was just looking for the same thing. There was a reply above with the right links to the Kathryn Beich web-site. On the home page of the site, look at the bottom of the page and you'll see "Find a Rep". I clicked on it and put in my zip-code and they gave me their 800 number. Then I put in another zipcode from my area and they gave me an actual name. Maybe you can e-mail them and ask them if there's anybody in your area selling the candy bars - if they even exist, anymore.

Good news! The local rep e-mailed back and said that the caramel bars still exist and they're still the most popular. My rep asked me if I wanted to do a fundraiser, but I'm going to ask her if there's any way I can get just a box or two. There might be someone else around here who's doing a fundraiser -maybe I can get some from them. Good luck!

We just got boxes of these for a youth football fundraiser. Are you still interested? I think there are 40 in the box and we have to sell them for $1 a piece. THey are caramel bars.

write to me at [email protected] if you want them!

bread's done
Back