Free Misc. Stuff 03/01

Well im trying to get that USB drive... I put that im a network administrator to the Alamba corporation.... I sound important...

and we did 6 MA deals this year... hot damn...

Hey thanks for the posts, mobster! I signed up for the USB drives and the gum (you can pick the flavor which is cool).

for the flash drive they wanna know what company you work for well i dont work yet what can i put in to get it.

Some of these are only meant for certain groups of people. (Such as the scissors they seem to be meant for teachers that get a certain publication.)

Please don't sign up for stuff you don't qualify for.

I took the promo code off the scissors link. If you don't sub to that publication the deal isn't for you. (I'm sure 100 people have done it by now anyway.)

I did the Dentyne gum and would have done the rags (just to get something 5 lbs shipped to me for free ;) ) and the scissors, but I don't qualify for them.

[quote name='wubb']Some of these are only meant for certain groups of people. (Such as the scissors they seem to be meant for teachers that get a certain publication.)

Please don't sign up for stuff you don't qualify for.

I took the promo code off the scissors link. If you don't sub to that publication the deal isn't for you. (I'm sure 100 people have done it by now anyway.)[/quote]

all right i just signed up for the gum.
i just thought thats what all you guys where doin sorry iam a noobie to all this stuff still cool though:bouncy: :applause:

I've removed the entries for the rags, USB drive and scissors. Those are for specific groups, and I don't think we should be cleaning them out.

It would appear as though the link to the USB drive is still in the original post, unless there was some *other* USB drive available that I came too late to be aware of.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']It would appear as though the link to the USB drive is still in the original post, unless there was some *other* USB drive available that I came too late to be aware of.[/QUOTE]

The one from MS is for normal Joes as far as I can tell. There was another one for a more specific group.

Thank yas! I signed up for the free tshirt. REXEL!!!

The Microsoft link, I didn't see any form, I clicked the pic with the usb drive and led me to a a sign in page. I dunno...

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']Thank yas! I signed up for the free tshirt. REXEL!!!

The Microsoft link, I didn't see any form, I clicked the pic with the usb drive and led me to a a sign in page. I dunno...[/QUOTE]

That's the one.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Has anyone gotten their Microsoft USB thumb drive yet?[/quote]
I just got an email from MS today (5/26/06) saying:

[quote name='[email protected]'][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Thank you for your interest in the Mystery Solved Windows® licensing promotion. We've received your request for more information to help clarify Microsoft® Windows Desktop Licensing pre-loaded on the USB drive. Unfortunately, this Mystery Solved promotion was available in the U.S. only and while supplies last. Supply is depleted at this time, so we encourage you to please utilize the online alternative today. [/FONT][/quote]

And I put in for this one as soon as it was posted on here or a day later. So congrats to anyone that does actually get it.

bread's done
Back